my advice for bill belicheck

A more accurate depiction...

http://cache.eonline.com/On/Rank/Shows/Out...29.odonnell.jpg

If someone had a gun to my head and said I had to either shag rosie o'donnell or have my testicles crushed in a vice, I'd ask for some more time to think it over...

332287[/snapback]

You'd actually have to think about it?....... Bring on the vice!!!! :unsure:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever hear Bobcat Goldthwait in concert? He said on some show, that "Johnny Depp is a sexy guy, and I'm straight. I mean, I'm straight, but I'm not crazy straight. Like if it came to a choice between Rosie O'Donnel and Johnny Depp, that'd be the easiest decision I'd ever make. I'd be like 'be sure to use extra lube Johnny.'"

sick, but he may have a point.

Ever hear Bobcat Goldthwait in concert? He said on some show, that "Johnny Depp is a sexy guy, and I'm straight. I mean, I'm straight, but I'm not crazy straight. Like if it came to a choice between Rosie O'Donnel and Johnny Depp, that'd be the easiest decision I'd ever make. I'd be like 'be sure to use extra lube Johnny.'"

sick, but he may have a point.

332300[/snapback]

<_<:D:P

I am not sure why the words "Flutie" and "great quarterback" would appear in the same sentence.  I think the world of Flutie but he has never been, in the NFL, anything more than "better than expected" or "adequate".  That was in his prime.  At this point in his career, his skills have diminished to the point where it is a stretch just to picture him as a No. 2.

332260[/snapback]

How about: Flutie has signed to be the backup to a great quarterback, who has won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls.

This thread has to be one of the all time worst in TSW history. OP comes up with an idea too stupid to even bother replying to and then gets mad at people who do and calls them morons etc. I think he should get a sideline pass at Foxboro so he can smooch Dougie's @ss, instead of wasting our time with his childish Flutie worshiping posts.

This thread has to be one of the all time worst in TSW history.  OP comes up with an idea too stupid to even bother replying to and then gets mad at people who do and calls them morons etc. 

332345[/snapback]

No, it's OP fishes for troll bait, reels them in, and then keeps them hooked.

"Go Cowboys. We beet you in three superbowls!"

~Lenny in Sloan

Whether its him or not, I can't believe some of you 'veterans' of this place actually debated with him. AD....I didnt think you'd fall for that kind of stuff.

Keep that bacon fryin baby! <_<:D:P