my advice for bill belicheck

Uh, in case you haven't caught the subtlety, your opinion is about as useful to me as Rosie O'Donnell in my bedroom (or Doug Flutie in an NFL playoff game for that matter).  Don't let that keep you from puffing out your chest, "8 year fan" guy.

332207[/snapback]

AD, you seem to include Rosie in a lot of your insults. Is there a personal reason behind this, or just a general dislike towards her?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XspendersX has got to be the biggest waste of memory on a hard drive I've ever seen. There's gotta be someway you have to earn your right to start threads. Let's see, so far he's got: advice for belicheck, what jerseay flutie wears in the hall (of fame!), and the now deleted "What cigarettes do you smoke?"

Like I said, a string of posts worthy of Jason Giambi.

XspendersX has got to be the biggest waste of memory on a hard drive I've ever seen. There's gotta be someway you have to earn your right to start threads. Let's see, so far he's got:  advice for belicheck, what jerseay flutie wears in the hall (of fame!), and the now deleted "What cigarettes do you smoke?"

Like I said, a string of posts worthy of Jason Giambi.

332252[/snapback]

what threads have you started???

line up flutie with a good qb and let flutie work to his biggest strength, annoy and distract the other team into ignoring the real qb

hey, look at me! i'm the real qb! hey over here! i'm open! pay not attention to that other guy!

lamp!

lamp!

lamp!

Look At Me Player

what threads have you started???

332253[/snapback]

I dont keep stats of what thread I've started.

But for you, it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it.

i understand that tom brady won three superbowls and you have signed him to an extension but that doesnt mean that there isnt enough room for doug flutie to play a key role in the offense. think about it, what would be harder for a defense than having to prepare for Brady AND Flutie. you could either design separate personal packages taylor to their strenghts, or design a formation with both qb's in the backfield. what would be scarier to takeo spikes than seeing Doug Flutie lined up beside Tom Brady.just some food for thought!

332169[/snapback]

You work around paint thinner?

I dont keep stats of what thread I've started.

But for you, it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it.

332257[/snapback]

[/qu

if we met face to face i bet within 15 minutes id have you agreeing with everything ive said about flutie.

I am not sure why the words "Flutie" and "great quarterback" would appear in the same sentence. I think the world of Flutie but he has never been, in the NFL, anything more than "better than expected" or "adequate". That was in his prime. At this point in his career, his skills have diminished to the point where it is a stretch just to picture him as a No. 2.

I am not sure why the words "Flutie" and "great quarterback" would appear in the same sentence.  I think the world of Flutie but he has never been, in the NFL, anything more than "better than expected" or "adequate".  That was in his prime.  At this point in his career, his skills have diminished to the point where it is a stretch just to picture him as a No. 2.

332260[/snapback]

than why has moulds career gone down the toliet since flutie left?

http://www.americanadoptions.com/images/celeb_rosie.jpg

Cmon you know you would  :unsure:

332263[/snapback]

A more accurate depiction...

http://cache.eonline.com/On/Rank/Shows/Out...29.odonnell.jpg

If someone had a gun to my head and said I had to either shag rosie o'donnell or have my testicles crushed in a vice, I'd ask for some more time to think it over...