my advice for bill belicheck

i understand that tom brady won three superbowls and you have signed him to an extension but that doesnt mean that there isnt enough room for doug flutie to play a key role in the offense. think about it, what would be harder for a defense than having to prepare for Brady AND Flutie. you could either design separate personal packages taylor to their strenghts, or design a formation with both qb's in the backfield. what would be scarier to takeo spikes than seeing Doug Flutie lined up beside Tom Brady.just some food for thought!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think it would be tough to defend two great quarterbacks who play different styles?

332175[/snapback]

You're right, it's brilliant! Better yet, make all 11 offensive players be quarterbacks, then the opposing team will have to defend 11 different styles! Genius I tell you, pure genius!

You're right, it's brilliant! Better yet, make all 11 offensive players be quarterbacks, then the opposing team will have to defend 11 different styles! Genius I tell you, pure genius!

332178[/snapback]

Now you're catching on.

332178[/snapback]

way to misrepresent my original post, moron

Great idea Einstein, but Belichick doesn't read Buffalo message boards.

Why don't you sharpen your best crayon, and write some letters to Belicheck, detailing your offensive brainstorms. God knows he shouldn't be spared your genius.

Why don't you sharpen your best crayon, and write some letters to Belicheck, detailing your offensive brainstorms.  God knows he shouldn't be spared your genius.

332186[/snapback]

Also, please make sure not to capitalize any letters. In fact, I've heard that BB only takes letters from fans that are prepared only using cutout newspaper words. Good luck on your quest for validation, xpx.

Why don't you sharpen your best crayon, and write some letters to Belicheck, detailing your offensive brainstorms.  God knows he shouldn't be spared your genius.

332186[/snapback]

you dont think he does?i think belicheck will do anything to gain more information on a team he plays twice a year!

you dont think he does?i think belicheck will do anything to gain more information on a team he plays twice a year!

332191[/snapback]

Anything? How does this explain why he hasn't invited you, an expert viewer with 8 years under his belt, up to Foxboro to go over your "thoughts"?

Anything?  How does this explain why he hasn't invited you, an expert viewer with 8 years under his belt, up to Foxboro to go over your "thoughts"?

332192[/snapback]

lets be realistic, brainiac

you dont know the first thing about football anyway.

332203[/snapback]

Uh, in case you haven't caught the subtlety, your opinion is about as useful to me as Rosie O'Donnell in my bedroom (or Doug Flutie in an NFL playoff game for that matter). Don't let that keep you from puffing out your chest, "8 year fan" guy.

332191[/snapback]

Nah, the NFL has much better sources of scouting information. What do you think this is, the CFL?

"Hey coach, how you gonna prepare for the Eskimos, eh?"

"I'm gonna light up a smoke, drink a Blue, and read the Igloo fan forum, hoser! Nuthin' else to do with the Leafs on strike, eh."

Uh, in case you haven't caught the subtlety, your opinion is about as useful to me as Rosie O'Donnell in my bedroom (or Doug Flutie in an NFL playoff game for that matter).  Don't let that keep you from puffing out your chest, "8 year fan" guy.

332207[/snapback]

why are you so threatened by doug fluties accomplishments?

why are you so threatened by doug fluties accomplishments?

332213[/snapback]

Instead of watching football for the last 8 years, you probably should have been attending an English class. Threatened? :unsure:

When you're done there, head on over to the local head shrinker. Explain your infatuation with your "lil' Dougie". Leave out no details. You'll thank me when he loads you up with all the best the American pharmaceutical industry has to offer.

Reality: Live in it.