American CULTURAL Marxism: FINDING The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

Fascism that is the antithesis to this country’s principles - but they don’t care.  

Bake the cake……

Add the USDA to the list of compromised institutions in this country.   

• Angry 2

Look around folks.  Scarcity in the form of shrinkflation.  

You’ll get used to it and paying absurd amounts for it - that’s when they got us. 

Oh that’s right ….half of us are there now, waiting to be fully controlled, then twist themselves into pretzels explaining why this is all a good thing.  Because Republicans suck.  

“Degrowth emphasizes the need to redefine well-being beyond purely economic measures such as GDP. It encourages societies to prioritize quality of life, social connections, and ecological sustainability.”

• Like (+1) 1

"Racism. I think your son's tumor was caused by racism"

In other news also remember that cultural Marxism is a right wing cheap fake conspiracy theory.

Just ask roundy.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Racism. I think your son's tumor was caused by racism"

In other news also remember that cultural Marxism is a right wing cheap fake conspiracy theory.

Just ask roundy.

Get Cori Bush on the line...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What the commies want is citizens to lash out at the immigrants. Which will provide the justification to clamp down on "extremists". Create a crisis or an event is always in their plans. They're sneaky Mofo's. But rather it would be more effective to by one means or another eliminate the commie politicians and the elites funding their mayhem. Confiscate their money. Use their rules with means no rules.

Voting them out would be a start. Already the left in Germany is attempting to "ban" the country's most popular political party, AfD. The populist Alternative for Germany for being an extremist group. Like a buddy of mine once said about the system, "if you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills