Another Auto Workers Parking Controvesry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though some may think that gratuitous and unnecessary, I give you SERIOUS style points for the subtlety.  :unsure:  :blink:  :lol:

332023[/snapback]

Thanks, but I would really prefer to be left alone by this poster, who often just cannot resist an opportunity to throw stones at me.

Certainly, he can think of things to do that will bring him more satisfaction of sorts.

Thanks, but I would really prefer to be left alone by this poster, who often just cannot resist an opportunity to throw stones at me.

Certainly, he can think of things to do that will bring him more satisfaction of sorts.

332032[/snapback]

I wasn't the only person who pointed out the absurdity in your original post. And you keep making those veiled accusations. Coming from someone who admittedly enjoys a round object between their lips, they are amusing.

I wasn't the only person who pointed out the absurdity in your original post. And you keep making those veiled accusations. Coming from someone who admittedly enjoys a round object between their lips, they are amusing.

332044[/snapback]

I would like to end this. OK?

...and now, back to our show. Working in A UAW engine plant, I laugh at this practice.

I can see some hypocrisy of the highest order in managements decree. Ford bought Jaguar, Volvo and Land Rover. Daimler took over Chrysler. GM bought Saab, and then snapped up parts of Suzuki, Subaru, Fiat and Daewoo.

The National Auto plant in California has 4 cyl engines going down the line and being put in Toyota Corollas and the Geo Prism. Same exact engine.

Yet they will draw lines out in a parking lot and promote an atmosphere of " us vs. them " ...as if they don't do business with anyone else and everything is " in house " . No one is sleeping with the enemy

Got it.. :unsure:

...and now, back to our show. Working in A UAW engine plant, I laugh at this practice.

332097[/snapback]

I imagine because it's easier for you to clean up oil spills of American cars.

Last I checked, it freely circulates. 

But hey, if I ever have you over, I'll be sure to bill you for breathing "my" air...  :unsure:

332242[/snapback]

OK, but I am guessing that you wont force me into your house. I can go elsewhere if I dont like the conditions you impose or stay home, right?

Maybe the government should decide your company list. :blink:

If there was no Bill in NYC, would there be a thread about this non-issue?

332301[/snapback]

And I'm the a-hole, Bill? Seems like plenty of people are hostile to you in this thread. If you find yourself a different side of a topic than me, I'll post. How I want. If the moderators don't like it, they will delete my post.

And you can keep taking gay shots, because you know so much about my personal life.