The Ministry Of Truth

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

That poor North Pole...

Before that comes putting a dress and lipstick on a Turkey for Thanksgiving.  I'd pay to see some enlightened social justice dupe attempt that as those birds have sharp claws and a nasty streak.  The Ministry of Truth will be issuing instructions on how to safely enjoy an alternative to a holiday that doesn't celebrate the oppressor.  Also, the ministry of truth does not recognize Christmas because to do so would be to recognize the existence of an omnipotent God and there can be no more powerful institution than The State in their operating model.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

What I cannot understand here is why if you want to dress up like a woman do you immediately then act like a stripper? Is that the image of a woman that these guys promote? Where is NOW in all of this? They should be screaming to put a stop to these antics! 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What I cannot understand here is why if you want to dress up like a woman do you immediately then act like a stripper? Is that the image of a woman that these guys promote? Where is NOW in all of this? They should be screaming to put a stop to these antics! 

When it comes to women's "rights" issues they'll make waves when they're told to make waves.  But when it comes to independently deciding to bump heads with the delusion of men pretending to be women or disadvantaging biological women in sporting events, organizations like NOW are AWOL.  And as sowing the seeds of chaos appears to be the goal, attempting to make logical sense of it all and pointing out the inconsistencies and hypocrisies of it all is futile.  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Men dressed as women acting like strippers is fine by me if they only want to do it in front of other adults there of their own freewill. But for some reason in this clown world we live in we have morons who think it's appropriate to involve children in all of this.

It's not appropriate for ANYONE straight, gay, bi, cis, trans or any of the 1000 genders to be sexualizing children.

Period.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Men dressed as women acting like strippers is fine by me if they only want to do it in front of other adults there of their own freewill. But for some reason in this clown world we live in we have morons who think it's appropriate to involve children in all of this.

It's not appropriate for ANYONE straight, gay, bi, cis, trans or any of the 1000 genders to be sexualizing children.

Period.

Not just sexually exploiting children.  To add, exploiting other people's children.  And also, while attempting to use the power of The State to pull it off.   The only thing I dislike more then these predators and perverts are the ass holes in the court system and law enforcement that help them.  

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Period.

Note that I didn't ask if it was fine by you. (no offense)  My question is where are the Women's Rights advocacy groups in all of this? If this blatantly objectifying behavior isn't something for them to unanimously rally against, then what is?  

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Note that I didn't ask if it was fine by you. (no offense)  My question is where are the Women's Rights advocacy groups in all of this? If this blatantly objectifying behavior isn't something for them to unanimously rally against, then what is?  

Exposing children to it. Like I said. Except clown world.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A nothingburger then? 😀

Nope.  The Dem-controlled media is still suppressing free speech.  It's just not at a Federal level.  Well, not officially at least.

6 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

At least I can see some humor here, more like this please!   And way to go not mentioning your politifetish!

More like if Putin's jurors were Russians...

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Exposing children to it. Like I said. Except clown world.

There’s a hidden agenda here. There’s no chance women fought so hard to reduce the objectivism of women to give it all up to a bunch of guys playing dress up! If these same men were dressed in black face, or as American Indians the outrage would be able to be heard from outer space. This is wrong for more reasons than the fact that there are children present. 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Baby steps, Doc.

I'm hoping it was aborted.

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s a hidden agenda here. There’s no chance women fought so hard to reduce the objectivism of women to give it all up to a bunch of guys playing dress up! If these same men were dressed in black face, or as American Indians the outrage would be able to be heard from outer space. This is wrong for more reasons than the fact that there are children present. 

They do it just because the Repubs have an issue with them. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm hoping it was aborted.

They do it just because the Repubs have an issue with them. 

So you’re saying womens rights groups are purposely looking the other way? If true, and it might just be, then that makes them total frauds.