Sports radio

Adam

Is there a fox sports radio station in Buffalo- the only place I've heard one is San Antonio

331547[/snapback]

We have one here in Austin too...if Buffalo doesn't have one, they aren't missing too much. Jorge Sedano (overnight guy) and Steve Czaven (who usually gets bumped for local programming in most markets) are the only shows worth a crap...

We have one here in Austin too...if Buffalo doesn't have one, they aren't missing too much.  Jorge Sedano (overnight guy) and Steve Czaven (who usually gets bumped for local programming in most markets) are the only shows worth a crap...

331582[/snapback]

No Fox Sports...just local stuff and ESPN Radio, both on WGR.

"The Razor and Mr.T" are pretty entertaining out here during drive home time. Don't know if it's available as streaming or not. Worth a listen. Jim Rome always fun as well. May become a member on his site just to listen to the "Smackoff" that happened on friday.

Is there a fox sports radio station in Buffalo- the only place I've heard one is San Antonio

331547[/snapback]

If you get an XM sat. radio, they have a fox sports station, as well as a Sporting News one, and two ESPNs.

For only $7.99 a month its a good deal. Some great music stations on it as well.

Face, local radio, all over the country, ha gone to hell.

Thank god for XM!

If you get an XM sat. radio, they have a fox sports station, as well as a Sporting News one, and two ESPNs.

For only $7.99 a month its a good deal. Some great music stations on it as well.

Face, local radio, all over the country, ha gone to hell.

Thank god for XM!

331813[/snapback]

They've had a price cut?

They're in Syracuse too I think. It sucks from what I've heard.

I'm fine with a little non-sports related entertainment now and then. But when you're neither insightful nor funny I change the station.

A lot of the e-mails Rome gets are funny though, whether you like him or not.

They've had a price cut?

331887[/snapback]

$12.99 a month, and a deal at that. Sirius is saturating their dial with every channel they could possibly think of. They're coming out with a Martha Stewart channel, what the hell is that?