I Need Ideas!

I won my fantasy football league last year and the winer gets to set the League Theme for the upcoming year. This means that all the teams must name their team in accordance with the theme and division they are in. For example, one year our League theme was Star Wars with the Rebellion and Empire Divisions. Team names included "Princess I wanna Lay-ya," "Cloud City Storm," "Hairy Wookies," etc.

What are some fun league themes that I could choose?

PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE QUICK DEATH OF THE FANTASY FOOTBALL FORUM (It has more to do with football than the show "Lost!")

I won my fantasy football league last year and the winer gets to set the League Theme for the upcoming year. This means that all the teams must came their team in accordance with the theme and division they are in. For example, one year our League theme was Star Wars with the Rebellion and Empire Divisions. Team names included "Princess I wanna Lay-ya," "Cloud City Storm," "Hairy Wookies," etc.

What are some fun league themes that I could choose?

PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE QUICK DEATH OF THE FANTASY FOOTBALL FORUM (It has more to do with football than the show "Lost!")

331492[/snapback]

Well, how about a "LOST" theme?

The Beach Bums, the Cave Dwellers, The Others, The Lostzillas....

A "Desperate Housewives" theme gives a lot of options for dirty minds, tho.... :o

Bands...  Make the team that came in last place last season be "The Cure" and you can be the "Stones"

331497[/snapback]

Oh yeah, that reminds me - I can name the last place team as well. Using your theme the league name could be "Battle of the Bands" with a '70's division and '80's division (or what ever decade).

we may have a winner there! That would be interesting.

331502[/snapback]

The Killer Chlamydia