Player media availability 4/20 - Von Miller, Josh Allen

YoloinOhio

Wow just watched the Miller PC - what an impressive guy.  You get the sense that what he brings in intangibles and leadership will be extremely valuable along with what he brings on the field. 

Love the "I’m an open book and I’m going to force some of my chapters on them" quote in reference to the young guys

Also love his answer to the rotation question - I'll do what they say - but I need to be in the game to affect it - when it's crunch time I need to be in the game - I HAVE to be in the game.  

Humble and hungry - "No one's going to respect you unless you come in and perform - come in here and work...I'm here to earn my teammates trust and respect...you gotta come out here and sweat, you gotta come out here and bleed"  

Also big props to the cafeteria ladies, maintenance workers, and janitors :) - shouted out multiple times.  Partially joking - but it does speak to the quality of an organization from top to bottom when a new HOF player is praising people from the GM down to the janitors in a PC.

Thought it was interesting at the end he admitted "When I was on the plane coming here to sign my contract I was like, brah I'm coming here to tell them like I'm going back to LA".  You could tell the whole awkward "Von's first day in Bufalo" clip that he really wasn't comfortable yet and still had doubts - nice to see that is all behind him and he is fully bought in and happy/excited to be here now.

DUDE 4/20 I bet the interview was smokin 😎 .

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I need this hat 

I'm so glad he's our QB ! I would expect nothing less from him than to be there to lead by example seems to be just wha the Dr ordered for the Bills !! 

15 minutes ago, T master said:

DUDE 4/20 I bet the interview was smokin 😎 .

I'm so glad he's our QB ! I would expect nothing less from him than to be there to lead by example seems to be just wha the Dr ordered for the Bills !! 

At first I thought, obviously every franchise QB shows up for everything. Then I realized tannehill didn’t bother to go to phase 1. He told vrabel he might show up next phase. Mahomes didn’t go either. He went to Coachella and organized his own workouts in Texas. Rodgers didn’t go either. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

At first I thought, obviously every franchise QB shows up for everything. Then I realized tannehill didn’t bother to go to phase 1. He told vrabel he might show up next phase. Mahomes didn’t go either. He went to Coachella and organized his own workouts in Texas. 

Good to see he has a solid plan.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

At first I thought, obviously every franchise QB shows up for everything. Then I realized tannehill didn’t bother to go to phase 1. He told vrabel he might show up next phase. Mahomes didn’t go either. He went to Coachella and organized his own workouts in Texas. 

Josh just gets it it's a "team" thing and he's the leader of the "team" & i believe by him being there it goes a long way with the other players . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.