The Next Great Presidential Decision With Some Lies for Desert .

If all vehicles , furnaces , hot water heaters  , dryers, stoves  , factories use electricity  where is this massive amount of green energy going to come from ? The grid is old and can't handle that much added capacity . Nuclear power is not cheap to build but is needed.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/10/2022 at 12:42 AM, BillStime said:

YOU hate America. You coward haven’t shared jack about what you LOVE about America.

Wanna share the latest laws that are “fundamentally” transforming America or are you nothing more than a coward?

Yeah - you’re a zero

Pretty harsh man...is it really necessary?

2 hours ago, T master said:

I agree but there are other alternatives & one that i can not in any way understand well i mean i do it's because it won't follow a certain agenda & it also kills 2 birds with one stone .

Hydrogen is in most every thing on the planet it is a basic building block and with the amount of water in the ocean there is a ton of it then you factor in rain & so on it seems to me a no brainer & the one thing with burning hydrogen for fuel that it doesn't do is pollute basically anything because the only thing it produces is more water virtually no emissions .

To think that there isn't the technology to do that is absurd ! I know a few years back Ford had a truck built to go to market with the proper fuel cell & all but one minute you saw the advertisement the next it was gone . WHY ???

You can bet there was some gov't involvement in it though because some one couldn't make the money off it like they could electric because with electric fossil fuels will still be the over all biggest producers of electricity weather libs or conservatives want to admit it so there must be some agenda behind not bringing that to market .

What we can't say that this tech doesn't cause global warming OMG where will we be able to spend those billions on my upstart companies so i can become rich ... Politics i freakin hate them !!

One major problem in the world is the lack of understanding about Hydrogen.  Hydrogen is not an Energy or Electricity production mechanism.  It is a store of power, a delivery mechanism so to speak.  In fact it takes a great deal of energy to create Hydrogen power (Grey & Blue) vs. the Green Hydrogen that is really pie in the sky until we have more Nuclear (Fission now, Fusion eventually).

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

So much hate.

Wrong.  I support women and women's athletics.  

You're the one that hates women.

Btw.....could you define what a woman is for us please.

Thanks.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ALF said:

If all vehicles , furnaces , hot water heaters  , dryers, stoves  , factories use electricity  where is this massive amount of green energy going to come from ? The grid is old and can't handle that much added capacity . Nuclear power is not cheap to build but is needed.

Politicians say follow the science but smart people follow the math.  

Most homes in the US use 30KWH of power every day.   Oddly enough the amount of power required to charge an EV driven for 100 miles is 30KWH (or you can charge 2 EV's driven 100 miles together for the same 30KWH).  So in order to accommodate the switchover to electric cars the power grid (generation and transmission) would need to double.

On top of that, many houses in the US do not have electrical service robust enough for the home and to charge an EV.  It wasn't until the late 1950's when 100 Amp service was standard, nearly 30% of homes in the US were built prior to this time and may have 60 or 30 Amp service (dependent upon the age of the house).

So the grid would need be able to supply twice as much power AND upgraded transmission lines would be required to double the capacity of power delivery AND many homes would require upgraded service.  I don't know about anyone else but I don't see this happening in the next 30 years. 

There areas that don't have reliable high speed internet or cell coverage......but we're going to upgrade the grid everywhere.  I don't think so. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wrong.  I support women and women's athletics.  

You're the one that hates women.

Btw.....could you define what a woman is for us please.

Thanks.  

Who are you kidding… You really need to place an asterisk next to the word “women” because we all know you are conditioned to think how your masters train you… 

Here is *your* definition of woman:

Idiots 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who are you kidding… You really need to place an asterisk next to the word “women” because we all know you are conditioned to think how your masters train you… 

Here is *your* definition of woman:

Cool story...didn't even watch the clip don't care.  

I asked for your definition. 

Not in a tweet. 

Not with a meme. 

Not using a Trump clip.

Your own words.  

What is a woman?

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not in a tweet. 

Not with a meme. 

Not using a Trump clip.

Your own words.  

What is a woman?

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not in a tweet. 

Not with a meme. 

Not using a Trump clip.

Your own words.  

What is a woman?

I'll wait. 

Edited by Big Blitz

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Bill Stime ladies (I know what makes you one) and gentlemen (same goes for the fellas to).

Bill cannot tell us what a woman is.  

This is how far gone they are.  

The only people questioning who a woman is are the insecure freaks worried about their own masculinity.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only people questioning who a woman is are the insecure freaks worried about their own masculinity.

Reminder:

Bill Stime, clearly confused, questioned how anyone could think the Left is trying to fundamentally change the country they hate.  

He wanted evidence this was the case. 

When provided with evidence, he immediately ran to Trump memes.  

And just like this commie Judge, he can't answer a question that is so fundamental to life and sane humans. 

That's how far gone.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Reminder:

Bill Stime, clearly confused, questioned how anyone could think the Left is trying to fundamentally change the country they hate.  

He wanted evidence this was the case. 

When provided with evidence, he immediately ran to Trump memes.  

And just like this commie Judge, he can't answer a question that is so fundamental to life and sane humans. 

That's how far gone.  

Why do you hate women? 

Why do you hate America?

Why are you so basic?