POS Leonard Little

Acquitted last month for DWI gets 2 years probation for speeding folling his April 24, 2004 arrest.  A condition of his probation is he cannot drink during the term of the probation. 

RIP Susan Gutweiler.

POS link

330953[/snapback]

Meanwhile, a girl in R.I. is up for 10-15 years, (last I heard) of hard time for hitting an elderly woman while impaired. The trial is a formality.

Ain't it great to be a celebrity? No matter how much coke you snort, no matter how many times you have sex with prostitutes, no matter how many times you rape women, kill someone or molest little boys, there will be people, especially judges it seems, who will give you one more last chance.

Acquitted last month for DWI gets 2 years probation for speeding folling his April 24, 2004 arrest.  A condition of his probation is he cannot drink during the term of the probation. 

RIP Susan Gutweiler.

POS link

330953[/snapback]

Yeah it pisses me off also. He'll eventually kill someone else while driving drunk. He is a POS.

The equalizer of life will settle this score. Maybe some day he will get hit by a drunk driver and snap his spinal cord.

330978[/snapback]

A nice quality man like Derrick Thomas suffers a broken back and dies from a blood clot while this POS is still able to make his millions and not be in jail where he rightfully belongs. Little could carry DT's jock on or off the field.

A nice quality man like Derrick Thomas suffers a broken back and dies from a blood clot while this POS is still able to make his millions and not be in jail where he rightfully belongs. Little could carry DT's jock on or off the field.

330980[/snapback]

Karma always settles the score. You can bank on it.

330980[/snapback]

and if he were a nice quality 'smart' man, he'd still be alive. I have sympathy for derrick thomas' family, children, the chiefs, and their fans, but i had little sympathy for derrick thomas himself then or now. His name at arrowhead stadium is just a giant billboard for seatbelt safety. With that being said, leonard little has yet to be fairly judged. It wasn't now, but his time will come.

and if he were a nice quality 'smart' man, he'd still be alive.  I have sympathy for derrick thomas' family, children, the chiefs, and their fans, but i had little sympathy for derrick thomas himself then or now.  His name at arrowhead stadium is just a giant billboard for seatbelt safety.  With that being said, leonard little has yet to be fairly judged.  It wasn't now, but his time will come.

330989[/snapback]

Whatever. So after you did the autopsy you made your conclusion? Thanks Quincy.

I know plenty of shitbags that have led long full lives.

330983[/snapback]

We only see a small fraction of anyone's life. And only what they want us to see of their lives for the most part. So who knows what happens that remains hidden from the public.

So those dirt bags may have had their dick's rot off for all you know. Karma always settles the score. Even if it is not visible or immediately apparent how.

Whatever.  So after you did the autopsy you made your conclusion? Thanks Quincy.

330994[/snapback]

DT was paralyzed and died 16 days after being thrown from his SUV. Another person not wearing a seatbelt also died. The one person in the passenger seat who was wearing their seatbelt walked away from the crash. A jury rejected that his death was a direct result of the rollover, proving that 12 people still have common sense.

DT was paralyzed and died 16 days after being thrown from his SUV. Another person not wearing a seatbelt also died. The one person in the passenger seat who was wearing their seatbelt walked away from the crash. A jury rejected that his death was a direct result of the rollover, proving that 12 people still have common sense.

331002[/snapback]

Ask Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown's families how much sense juries can have. :(

331002[/snapback]

someone stuck up for me!!

You can call me quincy if you like... If DT had died in his car, then i would not have said that... HOwever, he was thrown from his vehicle from not wearing his seat belt. I feel like i don't have to justify my comments any more than that!

and if he were a nice quality 'smart' man, he'd still be alive.  I have sympathy for derrick thomas' family, children, the chiefs, and their fans, but i had little sympathy for derrick thomas himself then or now.  His name at arrowhead stadium is just a giant billboard for seatbelt safety.  With that being said, leonard little has yet to be fairly judged.  It wasn't now, but his time will come.

330989[/snapback]

DT had something like 7 babies mama's. Guy was a straight-up Ho. He also was driving very fast at the time of the accident.