Hope Solo arrested DUI with two kids in her car

Royale with Cheese

• Royale with Cheese changed the title to Hope Solo arrested DUI with two kids in her car

Reportedly 

native Carolinians hate Yankees 

and do their best to do what they can to punish them 

Oh and Would ya?

hells yeah 

Now, if she had a gun rack and a hello Brandon flag 

(I lived there for 4 years)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

https://journalnow.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/soccer-star-hope-solo-is-charged-with-dwi-after-arrest-in-walmart-parking-lot-in/article_3e2ec29c-b1f8-11ec-8135-cf9548b6eaf3.html

A passerby told Officer G. Mager of the Winston-Salem Police Department that Solo was passed out behind the wheel of her vehicle for more than an hour, a court record shows. Mager had to wake Solo up. Her vehicle’s engine was still running, the record says.

Solo had an odor of alcohol on her breath, and she had glassy and red eyes, according to the court record. Solo also refused to submit to a field sobriety test.

Solo is accused of putting her two children at risk by being unconscious behind the wheel of the vehicle, another arrest warrant says. The children were in Solo’s car when she was arrested.

Hope the keys weren't in ignition.  Shoulda had one of the kids hold them.

Anyway... What's the law with the new fangled proximity key fobs... Can they still nail you for DUI "Bruce Smith Style" if the keys are just in the vehicle? Didn't they have to actually be in the ignition back in the good old days?

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Can't a woman just take a nap in a Walmart parking lot anymore??

Yeah! After throwing down a 5th too!  What's this world coming to? Who says she was driving drunk.  She was sleeping it off!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Agree 1

On 4/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

https://journalnow.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/soccer-star-hope-solo-is-charged-with-dwi-after-arrest-in-walmart-parking-lot-in/article_3e2ec29c-b1f8-11ec-8135-cf9548b6eaf3.html

A passerby told Officer G. Mager of the Winston-Salem Police Department that Solo was passed out behind the wheel of her vehicle for more than an hour, a court record shows. Mager had to wake Solo up. Her vehicle’s engine was still running, the record says.

Solo had an odor of alcohol on her breath, and she had glassy and red eyes, according to the court record. Solo also refused to submit to a field sobriety test.

Solo is accused of putting her two children at risk by being unconscious behind the wheel of the vehicle, another arrest warrant says. The children were in Solo’s car when she was arrested.

This is actually a scary and disturbing scene to come across, I know, because it happened to me.  I was working out of town, came out of my hotel and parked next to my work van was a running vehicle with the driver's door open, and a girl slumped over. In the back seat I could see a child, maybe 2-3 years old, just sitting there, wide awake.  I made as much noise as I could opening and closing doors to see if she would move, and she never did.  Went to the front desk and told the staff they may have a dead person in their parking lot, with a child.  (reason I thought she may be dead, is not moving, plus her arm was all red, like the blood had pooled up there, not being pumped) They called the cops and an ambulance.  Eventually she "woke up" once they got there.  I stuck around until the cops told me I could leave, since I had been the one to find her.  I just hope she got help.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.