Actions Speak a Lot Louder Than Words When it Comes to a Persons Character !

This guy is definitely trying to set a precedent when it comes to being the worst POTUS of all time ! Not only will he not stop those people coming into the country illegally but according to this he is contemplating taking health care workers & their care they give away from the veterans administration (which is already a joke) to help those illegally entering the country .

Boy if that doesn't tell you something about character of this Pres. & of how much this administration cares about it's people in general then let alone those that have given a portion of their lives trying to defend what the gov't thought (and was usually wrong) was right by enlisting & some coming home with their lives for ever changed then i don't know what does .

I have more than a few people in my family that have served our country & they already have to jump through so many hoops just to get half way decent care & then usually wind up getting the BS run around while trying to get what they were promised & this POTUS & his administration is trying to make it even harder by shorting the staff & such to help law breakers .

It don't get no better than this when it's comes to political BS but to be honest it really doesn't surprise me coming from who is in office ! I do hold out hope that some one around him uses their head & tells him this just isn't right .

But of course he doesn't care about what is best for the people of the country he was chosen to lead it's all about getting more votes & by his polling numbers wee all know how good a job he's done !

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/report-biden-administration-considering-pulling-health-care-veterans-treat-illegal-aliens/

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TSOL said:

As long as men who like to dress as women can pee wherever they want, I think it's a success for Biden 

You can bet there are those out there especially the ones you listed that think so ...