Classless democratic leader shows the

From the looks of it?  No one. 

I'm not sure why that question matters in the least, as both parties are equally guilty of wratcheting up the pork.  This desire to blame the other guy is the reason they continue to have carte blanche to do what they want.

Ignorance is apparently bliss.

332920[/snapback]

Actually, the technical answer is the Republicans. They are the majority, remember Bush's mandate? The Senator is complaing about the disgustingly steady increase in the national deficit since Bush took office. It's hard to argue with the facts, especially someone like yourself who is a proponent of small government.

Actually, the technical answer is the Republicans.  They are the majority, remember Bush's mandate?  The Senator is complaing about the disgustingly steady increase in the national deficit since Bush took office.  It's hard to argue with the facts, especially someone like yourself who is a proponent of small government.

332925[/snapback]

I'd say more that it's the answer that YOU'RE looking for because it suits YOUR selfish need to hold the party you identify with mostly blameless for the mess that they've presided over at least as equally as the Republicans have since it started so long ago.

The facts are, neither of these parties are the least bit fiscally responsible in practice.

Democrat Daniel Inouye is Porker of the Month

He probably should not have said those things in the way he said them.

But ignorant? No, I think that literally, he was NOT ignorant, seeing how he gave legitimate reasons for his comments.

But I do agree that "leaders" should be a tad more diplomatic in these circumstances...

Not that you would understand it, because you are as big a shrill as ried, but there rally is no comparison between what reid said and what Cheney said.

It is so funny how the Cheney comment is brought up every time it is pointed out that yet another ignorant democratic leader makes another ignorant comment about a Republican leader. It is like a battle cry for you guys. "well Cheney said a bad word so our guys can say bad things to"

The point remains, reid sadi this, and NOTHING will be done to him about it. On the other hand, had that been a Republican leader who made that ignorant remark, he or she would have been run out of town on a rail.

That leads me to believe that those kind of statement have simply become part of the landscape of the democrat party. Nobody expects anything less, or anything more...therefore everything is acceptable. Even when it is as ignorant a statement as the leader of the democractic party made.

Keep up the good work......losers.

331032[/snapback]

Ahhh, good old Rich In Ohio, there to remind, once again, how frigging' depressing the PPP board is.

Let me ask you a question, when was the last time a Republican leader made an ignorant statement, and was "run out on a rail"? Is Tom DeLay a Republican leader? Was he "run out on a rail" for justifying the violent attacks on US judges? His comments were, perhaps, the stupidest thing (and truly the most revealing comments) I can remember any politician making, either left or right, in a long, long time. There have been some pretty stupid things said too. I am not even talking about being politcally correct, I am talking about a fundamental disrespect and understanding of the way our government is supposed to work. Last I heard, Tom DeLay still had a job...so why are you concerned over what the leader of the Democratic party had to say? You obviously have been brainwashed by your beloved FOX news that you, and the current Republican leadership are on the right side of everything, I would think you would take some comfort in these comments. Or, do you just love typing?