2024 NFL draft will be held in Detroit

Greg S

54 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

Good point... I forgot about that.  

And the weather was terrible

, as expected, there was a lot going on in indoor spaces though. It could go either way in late April. Chicago had it a couple years ago, I think they ended up with decent weather but same deal. 

18 hours ago, teef said:

isn't the goal to have the draft in all nfl cities?  am i just making this up?

Goodell may want to give international cities a chance with a live studio in US for those who do not want to be hugged by Goodell.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

And the weather was terrible

, as expected, there was a lot going on in indoor spaces though. It could go either way in late April. Chicago had it a couple years ago, I think they ended up with decent weather but same deal. 

The 2015 draft in Chicago had great weather. A lot of the locals were saying how lucky the NFL was to have such great weather for the event.

The 2016 draft in Chicago was the complete opposite. Lots of rain, especially on Day 3.

For Detroit, the NFL might want to consider having it in the stadium. The same as what Dallas did.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.