The Hits They Just Keep On Coming !

26 minutes ago, T master said:

The new head of the dept. of Nuclear waste which was also a consultant to the prior administration . I'm no t sure how to process this ??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10523529/Bidens-pick-nuclear-waste-job-Southern-Baptists-son-turned-drag-queen-Sister-Ray-Dee-OActive.html

Is the person competent?  If so, WGAF what they do in their free time, provided it doesn't hurt other people?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Is the person competent?  If so, WGAF what they do in their free time, provided it doesn't hurt other people?

I agree but what a bizarre person.  Imagine if a lot of my or anyone here’s social media was about my/our sexuality.  Who cares if I have a thing for…..wait. Never mind. 😬

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I'm still waiting for our Asian brethren to start getting some of these quota jobs.

Asians do not count as minorities according to liberals. I have a friend who is the descendent of slaves brought to Guyana, who came to America in the 80s with her kids and when placing in them school in NYC area she was told they were not "oppressed" minority since she looks Indian. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Asians do not count as minorities according to liberals. I have a friend who is the descendent of slaves brought to Guyana, who came to America in the 80s with her kids and when placing in them school in NYC area she was told they were not "oppressed" minority since she looks Indian. 

She was probably of Indian descent.  There are lots of them in Guyana.  And yep, we're not minorities when it comes to school(ing).  That's because our parents stress the hell out of education.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

She was probably of Indian descent.  There are lots of them in Guyana.  And yep, we're not minorities when it comes to school(ing).  That's because our parents stress the hell out of education.

She is according to her half Indian half black. She does not care but thought it was funny that as the descendent of slaves, and definitely not white, she thought her kids would get a little extra help if needed. Her daughter is now a doctor and other one is VP at Citigroup 

• Like (+1) 1

I just wonder what other countries leaders or department heads think when they look at the US now ?

Then if they happen to see a article like that & know our leader looked for this person to head this certain dept. & they know they will be having a meeting with these folks in the future . 

According to Kansas State University

https://www.k-state.edu/mcnair/names/alumni/samuel_b.html

Samuel Brinton, M.S.

they/them

Education: Bachelor of Science in nuclear engineering and vocal music (May 2011)

Master of Science in nuclear science and engineering (technology and policy) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology

This should take care of the competence issue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/25/2022 at 8:57 AM, DrW said:

According to Kansas State University

https://www.k-state.edu/mcnair/names/alumni/samuel_b.html

Samuel Brinton, M.S.

they/them

Education: Bachelor of Science in nuclear engineering and vocal music (May 2011)

Master of Science in nuclear science and engineering (technology and policy) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology

This should take care of the competence issue.

So we have another Darwin YAY !!