I'm 1,474,728,272 seconds old.

Hmm...it doesnt ask you the time you are born, but gives you (to the second) how long you have been born.

WEAK!

330689[/snapback]

As of the current time. I suppose it assumes you were born at 12:00:00 AM on whatever day you entered. <_<

You're an idiot.

330741[/snapback]

Sorry, I watched 4 hours of Hulk Hoagan's retirement match over and over, and I cried when I figured out that he's been alive over 1,000,000,000. more seconds than I have. I'm crushed, thus an idiot. :(

I don't want to know.  :(

330776[/snapback]

Oh, my sweet lady, yon fair maiden, Never should you spurn your self in such a shallow, hopeless hogs trough of yester moore...

It does not become neither your beauty, nor your grace. I, as your knight, shall protect you from both and some more.

Tonight... I shall seat myself before the wing, and be sure that the wolves of the forest shall certainly neglect thee.

Oh, my sweet lady, yon fair maiden, Never should you spurn your self in such a shallow, hopeless hogs trough of yester moore...

It does not become neither your beauty, nor your grace. I, as your knight, shall protect you from both and some more.

Tonight... I shall seat myself before the wing, and be sure that the wolves of the forest shall certainly neglect thee.

330866[/snapback]

I'll have what he's having.