Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

You can see why McBeane want to build through the draft.  You simply can't afford a premier QB, a premier edge, AND a premier wideout.   

Dolphins can deal with the money, especially because their starting QB is on his rookie deal, but giving up those picks is a big price to pay.  

Andy Reid now faces a challenge on offense.   We'll see if he's up to it.  

Least happy man in America today?   Patrick Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Can Tyreek Hill play DE and get after Allen? Of course not, so until the Dolphins can get after Josh Allen, they will NEVER beat the Bills.

Tell me the Dolphins are getting Myles Garrett, then I’ll worry.

That doesn't worry me either, until they get a QB they will never beat us

35 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I’ll take “hot takes” for 800, Trebek.

Miami has since acquired Chase Edmunds and Raheem Mostert.  Their trio is better than Buffalo's.

Nobody, outside of Bills fans, are taking Diggs over Tyreek Hill or Gabe Davis or Jaylen Waddle.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Don't look past Miami. They have weapons on offense. A retooled OL, plus Hill, Waddle, Parker, Geiseki, Mostert, Edmonds. If Tua improves or Bridgewater outshines him and takes the starting job, they are going to be a serious challenge.

They did absolutely nothing to address slowing down josh Allen…that defense has been ‘good on paper’ for years now and we still light them up 90% of the time.  Tua is not winning a shootout against josh Allen throwing the ball 5 yards down the field to combat our pass rush.  This trade was great for us 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Miami has since acquired Chase Edmunds and Raheem Mostert.  Their trio is better than Buffalo's.

Nobody, outside of Bills fans, are taking Diggs over Tyreek Hill or Gabe Davis or Jaylen Waddle.  

I am taking Davis over waddle every time.   Dude has balled out on the big stage way too many times to be ignored now

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Don't look past Miami. They have weapons on offense. A retooled OL, plus Hill, Waddle, Parker, Geiseki, Mostert, Edmonds. If Tua improves or Bridgewater outshines him and takes the starting job, they are going to be a serious challenge.

Agree. I think Mostert and Edmonds are being waaay overlooked as far as MIA’s off-season goes. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Jimmy g is buoyed by one of the best running game play callers in nfl history…Miami will be bringing in a whole new system for their mediocre qb who looked shaky in the last one. 

The system they are bringing in best suits Tua though. 

4 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Again, can any of those guys get after the best player in the NFL?

The Bills can still sleepwalk against Miami and put up 35 on them.

Not too worried about a team with two noodle-armed QB's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Honestly not the worst idea. Don’t think he’s amazing, but I could see him utilizing those weapons well enough. 

Just don’t think they’d do it. They seem all in on Tua for now.

Which makes this move hilarious. Sure hill is special but tua is not.  We had the chiefs beat last year who were miles ahead of Miami. This move wont move the needle against us.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.