Defiant L's: Some Are Defiant, Most Are Hypocrites. In Homage To The King

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump in his first comment about getting shot, surreptitiously recorded by someone in the room with RFK Jr: it felt like a "big mosquito" biting him.

Trump in his first public comment about it, in the RNC speech: " I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself, “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet.”

Hmm. Big mosquito that hit really, really hard such that it could only be a bullet mosquito. 

And then why were his shoes not on? Since when does someone ducking behind a lectern lose his shoes?

Many questions, many, many questions.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump in his first comment about getting shot, surreptitiously recorded by someone in the room with RFK Jr: it felt like a "big mosquito" biting him.

Trump in his first public comment about it, in the RNC speech: " I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself, “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet.”

Hmm. Big mosquito that hit really, really hard such that it could only be a bullet mosquito. 

And then why were his shoes not on? Since when does someone ducking behind a lectern lose his shoes?

MOSQUITOGATE

• Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 7:01 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Or maybe the sonic boom of the supersonic bullet hit his fragile little ear and he was like I’ve never felt anything before since I am the biggest pampered baby on earth, even bigger than Leon who is pretty pampered  if we are honest, then He thought, but back to me why am I so uncomfortable, it’s so loud and Stoney said it wouldn’t hurt and my ear has a real boo boo on it. I’m sure to win now they all said I was so brave… (the rest is about Ivanka and too wild for this board.