Defiant L's: Some Are Defiant, Most Are Hypocrites. In Homage To The King

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, totally inexcusable on their part since they were actively participating in covering for his decline.  And yet another reason why the media sucks.

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They didn't listen to him when he said to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  What makes anyone think they were listening to him later?

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

They didn't listen to him when he said to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  What makes anyone think they were listening to him later?

1. Peacefully and patriotically 

2. The tweet asking all at Capitol to remain peaceful.

3. This video that Twitter DELETED right before shutting down his account.

But it wasn't a fedsurrection at all!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. Peacefully and patriotically 

2. The tweet asking all at Capitol to remain peaceful.

3. This video that Twitter DELETED right before shutting down his account.

But it wasn't a fedsurrection at all!

:lol:

The non-cynical part of me says "because he was talking about the election being stolen."  The cynical part...

In any case, they were responsible for his message not getting out.  For whatever reason.

20 hours ago, Doc said:

The non-cynical part of me says "because he was talking about the election being stolen."  The cynical part...

In any case, they were responsible for his message not getting out.  For whatever reason.

They were also responsible for the thousands of his false messages that DID get out, which ultimately led to what Irv likes to call a MESS. 

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

They were also responsible for the thousands of his false messages that DID get out, which ultimately led to what Irv likes to call a MESS. 

Did any of them say "break into the Capitol"?  Not that that's even against the law, according to Adam Kinzinger.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did any of them say "break into the Capitol"?  Not that that's even against the law, according to Adam Kinzinger.

Actions still have consequences, even if you're able to make them seem unrelated.  I don't feel he has criminal liability for that, but the electors plot I do fully.