Did John in Hemet drown?

Maybe it was a typo, and it was actually John in Helmet, as in Winslow's biking helmet, and he is stranded in a community college parking lot.

330428[/snapback]

No, no typo. John gave a running commentary about a swimming pool construction project this past summer (you remember that, I'm sure <_<), and he hasn't been posting recently.

No, no typo. John gave a running commentary about a swimming pool construction project this past summer (you remember that, I'm sure  <_<), and he hasn't been posting recently.

330447[/snapback]

JfH was here yesterday afternoon.

JfH was here yesterday afternoon.

330475[/snapback]

Oh? Well that's good. I admit to trying to drum up some traffic in these football dog days... <_<

But you must admit when it was let out that all the hand-wringing pool woes and travails were about not a construction screwing, but about them not teaching one how to dump a bucket of chemicals into a vat had a humorous aspect... <_<

Hey....a post got started with my name in it...<_<

The wife and kids have successfully wrestled the C4 away from me I had planned for Cal West Pools.....and we are now enjoying the pool it took too long to biuld....

Now if it would just stop raining...my wife just thinks I am crazy while I am out there on my floatee in a torrential downpour....

"NOPE DAMMIT....I DIDN"T GET TO USE THIS POOL LAST SUMMER AND I DONT CARE IF IT SNOWS.....I AM GOING TO USE IT THIS YEAR!"