Are people just born mischievous?

Another Fan

So someone alerted me to this story about someone I grew up with.  We were friends in grammar school.  That was until he stole money that was in my room.  He apologized but it was the never the same.  Haven’t heard from him in years until someone alerted me about this story

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/married-nyc-businessman-secretly-recorded-live-in-assistant-in-bathroom-lawsuit-claims/amp/

Seems he stepped his mischievous times 10.  And not in a good way.  

To be fair I haven’t had any contact with him in many many years so I don’t know all the ins and outs of this story.  But I guess it makes me wonder how much people change from when they’re kids?  

Weird ***** was happening the whole time it seemed. Making her go tot he gym with him and standing behind her watching her as she exercised... guess finding the hidden cam wasn't a big enough red flag. Blamed his son so he obviously doesn't care about his own family which makes him even more dangerous.

Edited by TBBills

Yes, I think certain people are born bad apples and are likely to remain that way throughout their lives.

As far as I can tell, much of what people become is shaped in just the first few years of life.

In short, children who are surrounded by loving, caring parents are likely to end up "normal" and children who are neglected or abused are likely to end up with serious problems, criminal streaks, etc...

Having said that, there are also countless examples of people who became "bad" but who absolutely were loved by their parents and grew up in a nurturing environment...

So who knows.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.