πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Sounds like a situation that could be used as leverage to get an obstinate dementia patient POTUS to step aside....

Β 

Still reading through @HouseGOP report on Biden family crimes--one reason why Jack Smith and DOJ are delaying their analysis of SCOTUS immunity is because whatever they conclude can and will be held against Joe Biden if Donald Trump wins.

Β 

Does obstructing a Congressional investigation into classified documents represent an "official act" or personal/private acts? Does directing your top aides to rummage through papers without any law enforcement oversight represent a crime? What else did Biden and his lawyers do behind the scenes to cover his tracks on holding national defense info?

Β 

This is the tip of the iceberg in terms of Biden's criminal liability if a Trump appointee takes over the DOJ.

Β 

You can guarantee there are very high level and heated discussions underway right now as to what Jack Smith wants to put on the record related to Trump's criminal liability under SCOTUS guidance.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Β 

Β 

Hunter "changes his mind" at the start of the trial today.

Β 

After attempting several legal tricks which the judge saw through, he pled GUILTY to ALL 9 tax evasion charges.

Β 

Makes you think doesn't it.

Β 

Β 

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He steps down next month with the understanding that Kamala will pardon Hunter after the election.

Β 

No chance he steps down.Β  That would mean Harris will have to start fixing the problems she claims she can't fix until she's President.Β  And she can't pardon him as the loser of the election...

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Β 

No chance he steps down.Β  That would mean Harris will have to start fixing the problems she claims she can't fix until she's President.Β  And she can't pardon him as the loser of the election...

Β 

Joe, or more accurately at this point Dr. Jill and the Biden family, knows where all the bodies are buried. Therefore they could deep six Kamala and the regime that took them out unless...

Β 

And every President pardons people on their way out.

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Joe, or more accurately at this point Dr. Jill and the Biden family, knows where all the bodies are buried. Therefore they could deep six Kamala and the regime that took them out unless...

Β 

And every President pardons people on their way out.

Β 

I think it's the opposite.Β  I think the Biden family told them they wanted to drop out now but Harris' team said "if you do, Hunter won't be pardoned."Β  Because, as I said, if Harris becomes President she'll have to start fixing things now instead of promising to do them when she becomes President.Β  Which still makes no sense to me because as VP and basically the de facto President, she can start doing things now.