πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Actually Jon Bovi was never buying the Bills, period.Β  Once hair band dude got into bed with a Toronto company, much less one that commissioned a Toronto stadium study, it was all over for him.Β  Thankfully.

Bon JoviΒ had a better chance than the faux billionaire ever did…

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Β 

Actually Jon Bovi was never buying the Bills, period.Β  Once hair band dude got into bed with a Toronto company, much less one that commissioned a Toronto stadium study, it was all over for him.Β  Thankfully.

I do agree with you but the NFL requires at least 30% be owned by one person and they much prefer at least 50%. His personal wealth at the time was not 300 million but why let facts get in the way of his slander.Β 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Β 

Once Terry entered the picture, they both had the same chance: 0.Β 

I didn’t want Trump, didn’t want Bon Jovi and certainly am happy the Pegula’s bought the team. Β I feel badly for the fans of the Bills who quit the team out of love for the planet when a guy from Big Energy bought the team. Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I’m not really concerned if trump new. I’m more concerned Obama wanted to start a conflict before trump came into office. Thought he had a Nobel peace prize lol

I think you're mixing up Manafort and Flynn here.Β  I'm saying that Trump absolutely knew what Manafort was doing, and that Manafort lied about his intentions.Β Β 

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

But did trump collide with Russia to fix the election?Β 

There wasΒ  some, but I don't think any more than other campaigns have probably done.Β  I'm not a fan of Fusion GPS and other hit jobs like them.Β  I think that candidates should spend their time working on policy, that they can sell to the voters to make our country better.Β  Digging up dirt seems to be a bigger priority now, and we're left choosing the lesser of two evils, instead of the best man/woman.Β Β 

Edited by daz28

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn’t want Trump, didn’t want Bon Jovi and certainly am happy the Pegula’s bought the team. Β I feel badly for the fans of the Bills who quit the team out of love for the planet when a guy from Big Energy bought the team. Β 

Β 

Β 

Anyone from TBD?Β  And no need to feel bad.Β  They made their own choice.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Β 

Anyone from TBD?Β  And no need to feel bad.Β  They made their own choice.

Tongue in cheek. Β A buddy is a Pats fan, and he has a friend who’s quite liberal and a huge Pats fan. Β He’s also a bit of a numbers geek, and my observation was he was a guy who could dish it out but really couldn’t take it. Β 
Β 

I’m comfortable being on either side of good-natured ribbing, but the guy was yammering on about some liberal policy when I mentioned the massive carbon footprint of the NFL, top to bottom, soup to nuts, across the board. Β I asked him how he squared his love of the pats and his contribution to the ultimate destruction of the planet. Β Β 
Β 

He’s still a fan but we haven’t talked climate change in quite a while. Β 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tongue in cheek. Β A buddy is a Pats fan, and he has a friend who’s quite liberal and a huge Pats fan. Β He’s also a bit of a numbers geek, and my observation was he was a guy who could dish it out but really couldn’t take it. Β 
Β 

I’m comfortable being on either side of grid-natured ribbing, but the guy was being yammering on about some liberal policy when I mentioned the massive carbon footprint of the NFL, top to bottom, soup to nuts, across the board. Β I asked him how he squared his love of the pats and his contribution to the ultimate destruction of the planet. Β Β 
Β 

He’s still a fan but we haven’t talked climate change in quite a while. Β 

Β 

Several Bills fans (you know at least one) hate Terry because of the fracking.Β  I don't know anyone who has quit watching because of that and thought you did.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Several Bills fans (you know at least one) hate Terry because of the fracking.Β  I don't know anyone who has quit watching because of that and thought you did.

I haven’t been paying attention. Β Who would be so superficial as to hate the environment more than they love the Bills less?Β 

• Like (+1) 1