πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Want to discuss the contents of the Hunter laptop and the potential legal and ethical concerns?

Β 

A legit discussion can be had.

Β 

Want to discuss the IC letter and the media reporting on it?

Β 

Β 

Refusing to acknowledge these basic indisputable facts underlying the broader opportunity for legitimate discussion IN THIS THREAD makes you a clown not worth engaging with.

Β 

The Trump stuff has already been discussed over and over. Lord knows there's multiple threads in which to do so.Β Β 

Β 

If you refuse to engage honestly on the facts in THIS thread well then with all due disrespect ***** off.

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 4

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Want to discuss the contents of the Hunter laptop and the potential legal and ethical concerns?

Β 

Β 

Want to discuss the IC letter and the media reporting on it?

Β 

Β 

Refusing to acknowledge these basic indisputable facts underlying the broader opportunity for legitimate discussion IN THIS THREAD makes you a clown not worth engaging with.

Β 

The Trump stuff has already been discussed over and over. Lord knows there's multiple threads in which to do so.Β Β 

Β 

If you refuse to engage honestly on the facts in THIS thread well then with all due disrespect ***** off.

Β 

Β 

Sure... when Hunter is President, we should check that out.

Β 

In the meantime, can you tell us about the 15 boxes of classified information found at the Mar-A-Lago pedo palace?

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Sure... when Hunter is President, we should check that out.

Β 

In the meantime, can you tell us about the 15 boxes of classified information found at the Mar-A-Lago pedo palace?

Wait! Let me guess? You want to make this about Trump? Am I close? It’s always so hard to tell with you.Β 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me see if I have this right…you found something on Twitter that says something bad about Trump? Do I have it right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me see if I have this right… you found something on twobillsdrive that you didn’t like… do I have that right?

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me see if I have this right…you found something on Twitter that says something bad about Trump? Do I have it right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Junker?Β  I don't even know 'er...