Let's talk about our offensive schemes

I think any scheme that requires DB not being behind center is probably

a winning one.

:(

331080[/snapback]

Of course you're correct, because every losing NFL team in history has been quarterbacked by Drew Bledsoe and followed by the band of losers whose obsession with Bledsoe forces them to be cursed to reprise his name at least once every day not only in this life but into the next.

Of course you're correct, because every losing NFL team in history has been quarterbacked by Drew Bledsoe and followed by the band of losers whose obsession with Bledsoe forces them to be cursed to reprise his name at least once every day not only in this life but into the next.

331100[/snapback]

How long do you think he'll last in Dallas?

331115[/snapback]

Hard to say- but unlike some observers of the game I don't hold myself out to be smarter than Parcells.

331115[/snapback]

1-2 years, but really who cares. He MAY be a good fit for them and he might not. The Bills made their decision on Bledsoe and for awhile he definitely helped this team and it was not ultimately successful (no playoofs, no SB) but they have moved on and now we need to.

I think THE most important pick-up this year is Holcomb. We don'k KNOW how durable JP will be and having Holcomb come in if necessary will not kill our chance to compete for a playoff birth. He could become very valuable. I am rooting against that and hope JP stays healthy and productive but for this team he could be huge.

1-2 years, but really who cares.  He MAY be a good fit for them and he might not.  The Bills made their decision on Bledsoe and for awhile he definitely helped this team and it was not ultimately successful (no playoofs, no SB) but they have moved on and now we need to.

I think THE most important pick-up this year is Holcomb.  We don'k KNOW how durable JP will be and having Holcomb come in if necessary will not kill our chance to compete for a playoff birth.  He could become very valuable.  I am rooting against that and hope JP stays healthy and productive but for this team he could be huge.

331135[/snapback]

I think his durability is a huge question, given his inability to make it out

of training camp last year. Didn't see the hit, but not getting injured I'm

sure is stressed to these guys.

Not saying it was his fault, so don't start flaming me.