Anyone else watch PTI last night?

Korny mentioned that Ron Mexico jerseys were banned from the Atlanta Falcons team shop (nothing new but it was interesting that it was said on ESPN). In a related topic, I heard that Cleveland Browns # 80 E. Knevil jerseys are flying off the shelves!

Jeff

Korny mentioned that Ron Mexico jerseys were banned from the Atlanta Falcons team shop (nothing new but it was interesting that it was said on ESPN). In a related topic, I heard that Cleveland Browns # 80 E. Knevil jerseys are flying off the shelves!

Jeff

330217[/snapback]

Isn't Winslow #11?

Jeff

330217[/snapback]

Sorry...what's PTI?

It's a show on ESPN. PTI stands for Pardon the Interruption. Kornheiser and Wilbon debate different subjects back and forth for timed segments. It's a good show.

330476[/snapback]

Thanks Brother!

Jeff

It's a show on ESPN. PTI stands for Pardon the Interruption. Kornheiser and Wilbon debate different subjects back and forth for timed segments. It's a good show.

330476[/snapback]

it was once, then it got old and stale

then along came "pardon the interruption", Playmakers, and that Dale Earnhart movie. now when i hear those ESPN Original Entertainment chimes I have a conditioned Pavlovian response to grab the remote <_<