Would you be proud of your daughter

Dante claimed that sinners will suffer the suffering their sins engendered.

330138[/snapback]

When Homer Simpson was sent to hell, he was put in front of a conveyor that fed him endless donuts.

The devil was so frustrated that the "torture" didn't work, he sent him back to earth.

Is it your habit to quote other people rather than make your own points? Does that bolster your pseudointellectual prowess?

When Homer Simpson was sent to hell, he was put in front of a conveyor that fed him endless donuts.

The devil was so frustrated that the "torture" didn't work, he sent him back to earth.

330616[/snapback]

wasn't that the halloween episode where homer sells his soul to flanders (satan) for a donut? <_<

What makes you think I butchered the article? I did not write the damn thing. If you are not interested in the topic...then please piss off, there really is no need to show your continued ignorance at my expense.

330511[/snapback]

Because, you usually have a warped sense of reality. Sorry if I let your history guide me. It is not like you have proven you are capable of anything else.

So you're condemned in the afterlife to read internet posts from wholly idiotic pinheads?

330316[/snapback]

No my friend. You are giving obtuseness a bad name. Let me relate one example of the bolgia of Hell. Relatively high in the conical structure is the (sic) bolgia reserved for those who stood for nothing , stood by the wayside and committed sins of omission. They and there are many will eternally chase after a dirty banner of no hope all the while being stung viciously and repeatedly by wasps and horse flies whose bite draws blood which seeps down their bodies to pool a foot or more deep. As the residents of this section slosh through the offal in the pool maggots form and regenerate exhausted wasps and flies.

You will not be consigned at that bolgia. Let me see; would you join Faust? No on second thought that would require intelligence and you lack that. Would you join the invincibly ignorant? No you are just smart enough not to get that.hhhhmmmmm?

Is it your habit to quote other people rather than make your own points? Does that bolster your pseudointellectual prowess?

330616[/snapback]

[/quot

I resemble that remark and, from now on, I am no longer responsible for your ignorance.

Learn to proofread, cretin.

330732[/snapback]

[/quote

Cretin. Golly the Eternal Order of Peccarries has learned a new word. The post is not as you claim it however so think before posting, O Intelligent One.

On second thought which of us lives in Alaska?

No my friend. You are giving obtuseness a bad name. Let me relate one example of the bolgia of Hell. Relatively high in the conical structure is the (sic) bolgia reserved for those who stood for nothing , stood by the wayside and committed sins of omission. They and there are many will eternally chase after a dirty banner of no hope all the while being stung viciously and repeatedly by wasps and horse flies whose bite draws blood which seeps down their bodies to pool a foot or more deep. As the residents of this section slosh through the offal in the pool maggots form and regenerate exhausted wasps and flies.

You will not be consigned at that bolgia. Let me see; would you join Faust? No on second thought that would require intelligence and you lack that.  Would you join the invincibly ignorant? No you are just smart enough not to get that.hhhhmmmmm?

330727[/snapback]

"...dude."

<_<<_<

Learn to proofread, cretin.

330732[/snapback]

Cretin. Golly the Eternal Order of Peccarries has learned a new word. The post is not as you claim it however so think before posting, O Intelligent One.

On second thought which of us lives in Alaska?

330735[/snapback]

Enjoy your vacation, dude.

You will not be consigned at that bolgia. Let me see; would you join Faust? No on second thought that would require intelligence and you lack that.  Would you join the invincibly ignorant? No you are just smart enough not to get that.hhhhmmmmm?

330727[/snapback]

Do you do this crap on purpose? Or does it come natural?

I'll go kick a kitten now.