Home Game Group Tix

If I have missed this topic earlier, please direct me.....Since we (Eric in VA) has had such great sucess with a group ticket buy in New Orleans. Have we considered a group ticket buy for any home games? "I'm leaning towards the Denver game". Group tickets are not as deeply discounted in Buffalo as they are in New Orleans, however, one real advantage is that group tickets go on sale (groups of 15 or more) on June 11th as opposed to single seat (less than 15 tickets) on July 16th.

I realize many of you have season tickets (Thank you for your continued support) but for those who don't have season tickets and/or those of us that live out of town, should we start the conversation? Again if this is pinned somewhere please advise.

We are a BIG group!

My dad and I are flying in to Buffalo from Texas to watch a Bills game this next year. We have pinned the Jets game, but it isn't set in stone. I am interested in purchasing group tickets for the Jets game if anyone has any information.

Thanks.

My dad and I are flying in to Buffalo from Texas to watch a Bills game this next year.  We have pinned the Jets game, but it isn't set in stone.  I am interested in purchasing group tickets for the Jets game if anyone has any information.

330179[/snapback]

All I'd say is good luck getting them. Season ticket holders will gobble up almost all of them before group sales open up. I was on the phone for 5 hours a year ago getting these tickets and ended up with my 4th choice for a game.

All I'd say is good luck getting them. Season ticket holders will gobble up almost all of them before group sales open up. I was on the phone for 5 hours a year ago getting these tickets and ended up with my 4th choice for a game.

330189[/snapback]

Agreed....

330189[/snapback]

I guess I'll have to resort to Ebay or some scalper... <_<

330189[/snapback]

If this is the case, why is everyone always bitching about groups going on sale before indivdual games, and that is why teams like thye Steelers and browns can flood our stadium.

Just do not get it

If I have missed this topic earlier, please direct me.....Since we (Eric in VA) has had such great sucess with a group ticket buy in New Orleans.  Have we considered a group ticket buy for any home games?  "I'm leaning towards the Denver game".  Group tickets are not as deeply discounted in Buffalo as they are in New Orleans, however, one real advantage is that group tickets go on sale (groups of 15 or more) on June 11th as opposed to single seat (less than 15 tickets) on July 16th.

I realize many of you have season tickets (Thank you for your continued support) but for those who don't have season tickets and/or those of us that live out of town, should we start the conversation?  Again if this is pinned somewhere please advise.

We are a BIG group!

330071[/snapback]

You realize, don't you, that this is how the "official" TBD tailgates got started? A bunch of people were talking about which games they'd like to get tickets to, quite a few mentioned the 2000 home opener, and then some genius suggested getting a group purchase together for that game. (Guilty as charged.) Soon after that, the party was being planned...

All you really need is a season-ticket holder to put in a group order for you... but you'd better hurry. Our presale starts May 18th (10/game limit per account), then opens up for real on May 21st (no limit, except for 100 tix/account for the New England game). Jay already has enough to handle with the Tailgate order; I've got quite a few myself from co-workers, so I'm not sure I'd be able to help, either.... but we're not the only two season-tix holders on the Wall.

Thanks Lori!!!

OK here goes.......LAMP LAMP LAMP

I need four tickets to the Denver game, I would be honored if a season ticket holder on this board could help me. Is it possible to buy four tickets as part of a group order someone may have working out there?

Either through the May 18th or 21st buy date...Please..grovel...please...grovel.....

God this feels so dirty.