Custard Eater refused to give the finger

Whatta guy - could have returned the tip so it could have been re-attached.

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?i...stardfinger.inc

330069[/snapback]

the guy went from having a million dollar law suit, to being sued, and will probubly wont win any court battle.

the hospital people tried to get the finger back to re-attatch it, and the guy said no, saying hes getting a lawyer and a tv spot.. what a dick.

i would be PISSED if i found a finger, but i would !@#$ a guy over and make him go through life without a finger.....

the guy went from having a million dollar law suit, to being sued, and will probubly wont win any court battle.

330093[/snapback]

It would be really funny if the kid who lost the finger sued this guy and won... 0:)

Flip him the bird, indeed!

It would be really funny if the kid who lost the finger sued this guy and won... 0:)

Flip him the bird, indeed!

330107[/snapback]

i can really see this happening.

the guy accidentally cuts off his funger, and goes for help, but befor he can get back.....

a guy finds his finger in his food.. ok, that would get you ~ 1 mil.

but then he intentionally refused to give the finger back to reattatch it. he did that knowingly. and the hospital staff even tried to get it back, and talk to the guy, and he still refused. knowing they could reattatch it, and basically MAKING the guy go through life without a finger.

i can definatly see the guy who lost a finger sue and win, and maybe even arresting the guy who kept the finger, charging him with a criminal act....

but then he intentionally refused to give the finger back to reattatch it. he did that knowingly. and the hospital staff even tried to get it back, and talk to the guy, and he still refused. knowing they could reattatch it, and basically MAKING the guy go through life without a finger.

i can definatly see the guy who lost a finger sue and win, and maybe even arresting the guy who kept the finger, charging him with a criminal act....

330134[/snapback]

This guy is obviously not the brightest bulb in the circuit. As you mentioned, he will probably lose more in the civil suit against him than he will win in any civil suit against the custard shop.

Keep in mind that in the eastern part of my adopted home state (North Carolina) they finely ground up a WHOLE pig (SNOUT to TOES) to the consistency of tuna fish, cook it, pour vinegar on it and call it a great meal....the finger is probably vittles for Mr. Stowers' family....

Keep in mind that in the eastern part of my adopted home state (North Carolina) they finely ground up a WHOLE pig (SNOUT to TOES) to the consistency of tuna fish, cook it, pour vinegar on it and call it a great meal....the finger is probably vittles for Mr. Stowers' family....

330231[/snapback]

Ever bought an Arby's roast beef? <_<

Vinegar is optional... <_<

I'm actually going to the beach there this weekend - we are debating if we will make our customary stops at the place this occurred at....

After Jack & Abby discuss it with DA Adam Schiff, Detectives Briscoe and Curtis will show up at the guys workplace (Arby's) and put the bracelets on him:

Det. Briscoe: Hey tough guy, looks like someone is giving YOU the finger.

Det Curtis: (Insert douchebag's name here), you're under arrest for digital thievery. You have the right to remain silent....

Dum da da da dum...

Ever bought an Arby's roast beef? <_<

330304[/snapback]

Oh, man.....you just ruined me lol