How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

Joe Biden's Economy Is a Shambles, and America's Moms Are Struggling to Make Ends Meet

By Ward Clark 

c39b5e8c-01f7-4057-b860-cb7533815f69-105

Joe Biden's economy is hammering the middle class, and now American middle-class moms - a constituency that has traditionally leaned a little to the left, and one that Democrats tend to take for granted - are blaming Joe Biden's policies for their difficulties in making ends meet.

The kitchen table economics of American households have become a battleground for frustrated moms who find themselves struggling with the realities of the Biden administration's policies.

"It is bad. The mom-and-pop stores are closing down at an alarming rate. [It takes] two to three jobs per person just to make ends meet," Kristina Tullos, a concerned mom from Hawaii, said Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

Tullos was one of three moms who spoke with co-host Carley Shimkus about their financial frustrations under the current administration.

Joe Biden's economic policies have been disastrous, and things are not turning around, no matter how much Joe's handlers try to deny it. More and more Americans are looking back at the previous administration with nostalgia.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/05/28/joe-bidens-economy-is-a-shambles-and-americas-moms-are-struggling-to-make-ends-meet-n2174768

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/frustrated-parents-tipping-point-bidens-economy-struggle-debilitating

• 3 weeks later...

I offer this as a continuing public service for us cheapskates out there.

This one is limited to Colorado, but I promise you every MLB city has some kind of similar fast food deal out there:

Since every team probably has at least one double in 95% of games, this is basically a gimmie.

But you need to buy a buck Coke to get it!

So that's 437 calories (not including the Coke) for a buck.

Remember that the next time you're tempted to post those bloated fast food receipts.

An educated consumer is inflation's worst enemy.

You're welcome.

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I offer this as a continuing public service for us cheapskates out there.

This one is limited to Colorado, but I promise you every MLB city has some kind of similar fast food deal out there:

Since every team probably has at least one double in 95% of games, this is basically a gimmie.

But you need to buy a buck Coke to get it!

So that's 437 calories (not including the Coke) for a buck.

Remember that the next time you're tempted to post those bloated fast food receipts.

An educated consumer is inflation's worst enemy.

You're welcome.

Imagine needing to live in an MLB city and needing a double just to afford a mcdouble! In the words of Irv, what a mess.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys know it's a pet peeve of mine, people inflating in their minds what things actually cost.

I'm watching the PBS coverage of the RNC.

They just interviewed a couple, delegates from Idaho. The couple complained about the price of eggs and bread, something about 8 bucks each. They said they shop at Walmart.

Now Boise Idaho can't be that different from Colorado. Here's my Walmart eggs price TODAY:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Cage-Free-Large-White-Eggs-12-Count/421705528?athbdg=L1600

$3.38/dozen. No, not the fancy each hen has it's own bidet type, but ... $3.38/dozen.

Oh, that eight buck bread? Eat the damn Walmart brand:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-White-Round-Top-Bread-Loaf-20-oz/10315355?athbdg=L1200&from=/search

$1.48 for a 20 oz. sliced loaf.

Or really go wild and get the OroWheat 24 oz. with all those seeds and other crap: $4.28.

No one in the media calls people on this bs. Just lil' ol' me.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You guys know it's a pet peeve of mine, people inflating in their minds what things actually cost.

I'm watching the PBS coverage of the RNC.

They just interviewed a couple, delegates from Idaho. The couple complained about the price of eggs and bread, something about 8 bucks each. They said they shop at Walmart.

Now Boise Idaho can't be that different from Colorado. Here's my Walmart eggs price TODAY:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Cage-Free-Large-White-Eggs-12-Count/421705528?athbdg=L1600

$3.38/dozen. No, not the fancy each hen has it's own bidet type, but ... $3.38/dozen.

Oh, that eight buck bread? Eat the damn Walmart brand:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-White-Round-Top-Bread-Loaf-20-oz/10315355?athbdg=L1200&from=/search

$1.48 for a 20 oz. sliced loaf.

Or really go wild and get the OroWheat 24 oz. with all those seeds and other crap: $4.28.

No one in the media calls people on this bs. Just lil' ol' me.

Nobody cares. What we want to know is what you paid for gas TODAY. Your reports have been nonexistent for quite some time. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nobody cares. What we want to know is what you paid for gas TODAY. Your reports have been nonexistent for quite some time. 

I'm an elitist. I don't buy Walmart bread or eggs. That's why I had to look up the price.

But I know exactly what I paid for gas on Saturday. Is that close enough? $2.99/gallon. Costco. Before the 4 cent a gallon credit card discount. If you're not using a cash back or rewards card you are either a fool or have bad credit.

Oh, the horror!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm an elitist. I don't buy Walmart bread or eggs. That's why I had to look up the price.

But I know exactly what I paid for gas on Saturday. Is that close enough? $2.99/gallon. Oh, the horror!

I got used to regular, excited updates from you ,seemingly over a year ago, and thought maybe you just forgot to post them since then. Thank you for scratching my itch. 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I got used to regular, excited updates from you ,seemingly over a year ago, and thought maybe you just forgot to post them since then. Thank you for scratching my itch. 

I will gladly provide you my personalized Price of Gas and Groceries Bullcrap Alerts. Just hit subscribe.

• Awesome! (+1) 1