Britney Griner

Doc

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Denied how? To whom? Her gulag guard? 

No, you are the moron. What a total POS you are 

Hopefully the Ruskies televise the execution.  Probably bring some nice PPV buys.  

20 hours ago, 716er said:

The only evidence she brought a banned substance into Russia is the word of the Russian authorities.

Feel free to take them at their word. I won’t.

I'm only going by what's being told in the lame stream media which due to the last 4+ years know they lie but if there is one thing i do know is that Russia being a communist party there is a very good chance they are lying too and will pray for her safe release .

On 3/10/2022 at 6:33 AM, Tiberius said:

Like I sad, a lower form. Something less than normal 

If it was under a hundred bucks, I’d buy the PPV for the execution.  Would need to get some good popcorn.  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I think Biden has bigger fish to fry regarding Russia.  

Demented Biden has no idea what he is doing be it domestically or internationally.  Too demented.  Too much order taking from idiot Squad members.   What a mess.  Griner is looking at 10 years now according to fake news.  Hopefully she gets it.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

• 3 months later...

Looks like 10 years hard labor.  Demented Joke Biden too weak to do anything.   She’ll probably rot.   Weak leadership. They would never do that to Trump.  Putin would be soiling himself.  He would kick some ass. But we have a feeble disaster to protect us.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Looks like 10 years hard labor.  Demented Joke Biden too weak to do anything.   She’ll probably rot.   Weak leadership. They would never do that to Trump.  Putin would be soiling himself.  He would kick some ass. But we have a feeble disaster to protect us.  What a mess.  

Yeah I mean obese draft dodgers really inspire fear world wide I would think.  Putin could also be scared that he'll track toilet paper through his house.  Of course it could be all the McDonald's he eats that instills a true bone chilling fear.  He probably smells like Bigfoots D, truly scary.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah I mean obese draft dodgers really inspire fear world wide I would think.  Putin could also be scared that he'll track toilet paper through his house.  Of course it could be all the McDonald's he eats that instills a true bone chilling fear.  He probably smells like Bigfoots D, truly scary.

Funny.  

23 minutes ago, Irv said:

They would never do that to Trump? 

Oh Irv, let me remind you about Mark Frerich - who has been missing for two years, five months and two days.

Trump had ONE YEAR to secure

his return instead Trump surrendered an entire country that we spent trillions and lost way too many Americans to a terrorist organization and released 5,000 terrorists and didn't get one thing in return.

Once a mess -

Always a mess, Irv

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

They would never do that to Trump? 

Oh Irv, let me remind you about Mark Frerich - who has been missing for two years, five months and two days.

Trump had ONE YEAR to secure

his return instead Trump surrendered an entire country that we spent trillions and lost way too many Americans to a terrorist organization and released 5,000 terrorists and didn't get one thing in return.

Once a mess -

Always a mess, Irv

Funny.  What a mess.

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Funny.  What a mess.

So you were telling us “they” would never do this to Trump yet “they” did when Trump negotiated the release of 5,000 terrorists and got ZERO in return.

Typical Irv - no foresight - and a mess

• Haha (+1) 1

Turn off CNN and get your head around the fact that Griner is going away for a long time.  Demented Joke Biden doesn't know what day it is.  Nobody is a afraid of the old fart.  Blinken lobbyist completely useless.  Briner would have been back home months ago if anybody other than Biden was President.  What a mess.