January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

Let me be clear. January 6th, whatever one thinks of the riot, was not a serious threat to any facet of governance.

There was no scenario, not a single one, whereby a few hundred protesters had any mechanism to overthrow the government and assume power.

No guns were used inside the Capitol, and in the end, those inside spent most of their talking meandering around, and shouting at people.

That doesn't make January 6th acceptable, but some perspective is desperately needed.

Nearly 3,000 people dying in a direct attack on the United States is far more damaging than a riot in which one person died, and that was a protester who was shot by police. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Let me be clear. January 6th, whatever one thinks of the riot, was not a serious threat to any facet of governance.

There was no scenario, not a single one, whereby a few hundred protesters had any mechanism to overthrow the government and assume power.

No guns were used inside the Capitol, and in the end, those inside spent most of their talking meandering around, and shouting at people.

That doesn't make January 6th acceptable, but some perspective is desperately needed.

Nearly 3,000 people dying in a direct attack on the United States is far more damaging than a riot in which one person died, and that was a protester who was shot by police. 

This speaks to the question JFR refused to answer a few days ago.

FOUR people died on J6 at the Capitol.

Everyone knows about Ashli Bobbitt.

Then there's Roseanne Boyland who was savagely beaten even as her lifeless body lay prone outside the building.

Then there were two protesters, who never entered the building, who suffered cardiac arrest after being close by flash bang grenades when they were illegally used against what was at the time, a peaceful crowd.

No members of law enforcement died at the Capitol, and none on J6.

• Like (+1) 1

Reporter Owen Shroyer has been sentenced to prison for 60  days for the January 6th Capitol riot even though he did not enter the building.

The Biden regime is making it clear: 'Challenge us in any way and we will throw you in prison.'

What was Shroyer's crime?

Prosecutors say Shroyer "helped create" the riot on J6 and he "amplified lies" about the 2020 election. “Shroyer helped create January 6,” they claimed.

Basically, he is going to prison for exercising his 1st Amendment rights.

• Angry 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

I cannot stress enough how stupid you have to be to think a coup with zero firearms almost happened on Jan 6 

image.thumb.png.52bf66961eebd9d1ef9bf74cdf78888e.png

If you told a Dem that you were going to the Capitol with several hundred unarmed people in an attempt to overthrow the government, they would laugh at you.  If you told a Dem after J6...

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

I cannot stress enough how stupid you have to be to think a coup with zero firearms almost happened on Jan 6 

image.thumb.png.52bf66961eebd9d1ef9bf74cdf78888e.png

I cannot stress enough that whether or not a coup attempt would be successful is not relevant as to whether or not one was attempted.

Also, if you think the plan was simply to overtake the building that day, you're missing quite a bit of the plot.

Also, I do enjoy that your argument boils down to "MAGA people are too dumb to do a coup." 

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I cannot stress enough that whether or not a coup attempt would be successful is not relevant as to whether or not one was attempted.

Also, if you think the plan was simply to overtake the building that day, you're missing quite a bit of the plot.

Also, I do enjoy that your argument boils down to "MAGA people are too dumb to do a coup." 

You might be King and court jester in one.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes they were all too stupid to bring arms to their attempted coup.  "D'oh, we forgot the F-16s and nukes!" :lol: 

Why wasn't the Capitol secured on J6?

Romney seems pretty concerned here on J2...

Mitt Romney sent this text to Mitch McConnell on Jan. 2, 2021:

"In case you have not heard this, I just got a call from Angus King, who said that he had spoken with a senior official at the Pentagon who reports that they are seeing very disturbing social media traffic regarding the protests planned on the 6th. There are calls to burn down your home, Mitch; to smuggle guns into DC, and to storm the Capitol. I hope that sufficient security plans are in place, but I am concerned that the instigator—the President—is the one who commands the reinforcements the DC and Capitol police might require."

McConnell never responded.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why wasn't the Capitol secured on J6?

Romney seems pretty concerned here on J2...

Mitt Romney sent this text to Mitch McConnell on Jan. 2, 2021:

"In case you have not heard this, I just got a call from Angus King, who said that he had spoken with a senior official at the Pentagon who reports that they are seeing very disturbing social media traffic regarding the protests planned on the 6th. There are calls to burn down your home, Mitch; to smuggle guns into DC, and to storm the Capitol. I hope that sufficient security plans are in place, but I am concerned that the instigator—the President—is the one who commands the reinforcements the DC and Capitol police might require."

McConnell never responded.

Mitt is wrong about who commands the reinforcements. 

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The last time I checked trespassers don’t smear their shiit on the walls

The last time I checked the sane among us here acknowledge there are those who acted criminally on J6 and therefore deserve jail time.

Grandmas and others who wandered in, acted like tourists and promptly left not being among the ones who deserve persecution.

The vast majority of J6 protesters fall under the umbrella of trespassers at best.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1