January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hmmm... Isn't infiltration of dangerous criminal enterprises pretty standard police activity?  You know, trying to protect normies and democratic institutions?

You literally have to be kidding! You believe law enforcement infiltrates criminal enterprises and then stands by while they attempt to ‘overthrow the government’? Now come on! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You literally have to be kidding! You believe law enforcement infiltrates criminal enterprises and then stands by while they attempt to ‘overthrow the government’? Now come on! 

I think he, individually, had no way to stop it and that wasn't his mission.  That was probably to lock these scumbags up so they could do no more harm.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/white-supremacist-links-law-enforcement-are-urgent-concern

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh yes. The King has put forward this theory numerous times. The FBI infiltrated a dangerous militia in the months before J6, knew their insurrection plans, and allowed it to play out instead of thwarting it.

:lol:

True useful idiots.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think he, individually, had no way to stop it and that wasn't his mission.  That was probably to lock these scumbags up so they could do no more harm.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/white-supremacist-links-law-enforcement-are-urgent-concern

You are way too intelligent to buy into this crap. Once again….come on! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What crap?  That the FBI has infiltrated hate groups for many years?  That this is a good thing?  That white supremacists hiding in police depts are bad?

That ANYBODY thought these nitwits were about to overthrow the government. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That ANYBODY thought these nitwits were about to overthrow the government. 

So the "crap" that I documented above is ok with you, right?  I think they planned on holding up gov't proceedings until the fake electors scheme could kick in.   Or it was a rehearsal for a much larger revolt.  The former much more likely than the latter.  
But it could be both.  Or maybe they just risked 30 yrs in jail for fun...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So the "crap" that I documented above is ok with you, right?  I think they planned on holding up gov't proceedings until the fake electors scheme could kick in.   Or it was a rehearsal for a much larger revolt.  The former much more likely than the latter.  
But it could be both.

But then they got bored and went home? Are you even listening to yourself? Here’s a hint….we ALL saw how the day ended. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What crap?  That the FBI has infiltrated hate groups for many years?  That this is a good thing?  That white supremacists hiding in police depts are bad?

While the FBI infiltrates various groups in undercover capacities for legitimate reasons, its rare they actually allow serious crimes like murder or kidnapping to be carried out.  Like a plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan.  They didn't let them kidnap her and then bust the perps.  They busted them prior to the scheduled kidnapping attempt.

So I think its perfectly reasonable to ask why they would let the J6 "plan" execute when the risk to the Capitol were obvious and clearly the potential for violence was high?  Especially if they had enough solid and compelling evidence for arrest and indictment.  Maybe they should be compelled to answer that question?  Otherwise, an idea that is floating around out there that they let it happen on purpose to create an incident that could be exploited for political purposes has some life. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No they listened to their master after 3-4 hours.  He knew it had failed.  He was watching on TV.  so what about the "crap"?

Right. Mike Pence refused to be intimidated into doing something he knew was contrary to law and the constitution.

Poetic justice for Trump. He chose Pence as his running mate to shore up support/turnout from the religious right (unlike fake Christian Trump). He didn't realize that that would mean Pence takes his oath of office, sworn on the Bible, seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden told us that you need fighter jets to take on the government...

Yet we're supposed to buy that a small group of UNARMED middle aged nitwits,who were allowed inside, were going to seize control of the Capitol and force alternate electors to be counted?

It's so beyond ludicrous that even normal useful idiots raise an eyebrow at it.

You need to be a super charged useful idiot like Quack MD or The King to buy it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. Mike Pence refused to be intimidated into doing something he knew was contrary to law and the constitution.

Poetic justice for Trump. He chose Pence as his running mate to shore up support/turnout from the religious right (unlike fake Christian Trump). He didn't realize that that would mean Pence takes his oath of office, sworn on the Bible, seriously.

I'm not sure it would have been contrary to the law and constitution. In fact I think his decision or action was, or would have been, per the constitution. He made his judgement call on the issue. The right call IMO.

• Disagree 1