January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hutchinson's story also reminds us of the scum that inhabited the white house for 4 years and books like the Godfather and the Firm

Joke's only been in office for 2 and she never worked for him...

26 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hutchinson's story also reminds us of the scum that inhabited the white house for 4 years and books like the Godfather and the Firm

And your narrative reminds us of how it's always great to point to works of fiction in attempt to bolster your own fictional tale.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And your narrative reminds us of how it's always great to point to works of fiction in attempt to bolster your own fictional tale.

ya know, watching Warnock and Biden preside over a Baptist service this morning just sings to me of organized crime.  If trump tried this he'd likely be struck by lightning.  But then again, even God can't hit a 1 iron (I know, doesn't really fit but at least it's an authentic Republican joke, and a good one)

Just now, redtail hawk said:

depends on whose peace and whose prosperity your talking about.  The revolving door to the cabinet was pretty loud.  And the ends don't justify the means...

What in the world are you talking about now? I don’t give a rats arse how many people went through the President’s cabinet (either Democrat or Republican) and neither should you. Not sure why it has any impact on your miserable partisan existence. 

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

depends on whose peace and whose prosperity your talking about.  The revolving door to the cabinet was pretty loud.  And the ends don't justify the means...

A revolving door to this cabinet would be far better for everyone.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What in the world are you talking about now? I don’t give a rats arse how many people went through the President’s cabinet (either Democrat or Republican) and neither should you. Not sure why it has any impact on your miserable partisan existence. 

Oops, I must have hit a nerve.  My point was that 4 year period wasn't peaceful or prosperous for trump loyalists who followed him onto his cabinet.  And no, it's not good.  This is like changing the CEO of multiple S&P 500 companies once a year with no clear leader emerging in each job.  Not good strategy or operation.  It was said he had trouble filling positions at the end.  Wonder why.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

If her family members were in legal trouble and suddenly got the help they needed after her testimony, I would imagine some journalist would find and report it.  Be a pretty big story

Well, one would think, but it’s weird the lack of interest in some stories these days, or some of the misses on others.  Hunter Biden laptop  is one.  Missing on the fact that classified intel was in Biden’s possession in early November, before the mid terms in another.  They missed sorta widely on Russia collusion, who Christopher Steele was working for etc etc.

Just speculating like everyone else. The Trump wrassling with a Secret Service agent seemed very, very preposterous. 

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, one would think, but it’s weird the lack of interest in some stories these days, or some of the misses on others.  Hunter Biden laptop  is one.  Missing on the fact that classified intel was in Biden’s possession in early November, before the mid terms in another.  They missed sorta widely on Russia collusion, who Christopher Steele was working for etc etc.

Just speculating like everyone else. The Trump wrassling with a Secret Service agent seemed very, very preposterous. 

of course, I'm biased but I found her testimony very convincing.  Then her reported communications with her mother which are in the record.  Finally, her motivation.  From a career and personal perspective, she'd have much more success and less aggravation if she just said "I don't recall" as directed.  I don't believe she'll be employed as a Democrat staffer any time soon but she clearly has ethics and morals.  Hopefully some R organization will value that.  Maybe she just leaves politics.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

of course, I'm biased but I found her testimony very convincing.  Then her reported communications with her mother which are in the record.  Finally, her motivation.  From a career and personal perspective, she'd have much more success and less aggravation if she just said "I don't recall" as directed.  I don't believe she'll be employed as a Democrat staffer any time soon but she clearly has ethics and morals.  Hopefully some R organization will value that.  Maybe she just leaves politics

I thought we were talking about Taibbi.  Now we’re onto Hutchinson’s mother. 

Hard to say she has ethics and morals with the Trump rope a dope’n the driver.  Nonsensical. Preposterous.  Maybe she had a momentary lapse and remembered something from a Bruce Willis movie but I kinda figure if she would make that up, how far is she really from Russian hookers and urine?  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I thought we were talking about Taibbi.  Now we’re onto Hutchinson’s mother. 

Hard to say she has ethics and morals with the Trump rope a dope’n the driver.  Nonsensical. Preposterous.  Maybe she had a momentary lapse and remembered something from a Bruce Willis movie but I kinda figure if she would make that up, how far is she really from Russian hookers and urine?  

I thought we were talking about Hutchinsion, her family and her testimony.  Why is it hard to believe trump had a temper tantrum?  That he lost control and did something stupid?  He lost the election.  This was his last chance to actually steal it and his VP told him No.   Considering nuking N Korea and blaming it on someone else seems much more crazy than grabbing a secret service agent who he likely doesn't consider the same species as him.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I thought we were talking about Hutchinsion, her family and her testimony.  Why is it hard to believe trump had a temper tantrum?  That he lost control and did something stupid?  He lost the election.  This was his last chance to actually steal it and his VP told him No.   Considering nuking N Korea and blaming it on someone else seems much more crazy than grabbing a secret service agent who he likely doesn't consider the same species as him.

Why do you believe it still when Hutchinson admits lying to the committee and everyone else contradicts her? To believe her you also must believe our secret service is incompetent and allowed armed protesters near the President.

• Like (+1) 1