January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Funny, the Dems initially called Trump a liar and a coward for not going to the Capitol with the protestors.  Now they believe he was so hell-bent on going, he assaulted a SSA.

Here's a question: was there a stage set up at the Capitol for him to speak on?

hmmmm...maybe he was never going to get in the fray?  maybe just watch a bit closer from the sidelines?  A raised fist?

The cognitive dissonance in @redtail hawk is strong my friends.

:lol:

Turns out your hero Cassidy was just another MAGA "insurrectionist" before changing to a pro bono attorney that coincided with a miraculous 180 in her story.

But I get it....you leftists never tire of getting dunked on. :lol:

"I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

Back in December 2020, Hutchinson had been happy to use the phrase “STOP THE STEAL” to describe efforts to contest the 2020 election. A Jan. 5, 2021, tweet notes that she stopped by the Capitol, where Trump supporters had gathered. “Gotta see our PEOPLE,” she wrote. In dramatic contrast to her new claims of being “disgusted” with the Jan. 6 riot, in November 2021, she joked about trying to invade a friend’s apartment in a building called Park Chelsea. “Let’s have an insurrection at parc Chelsea,” she wrote. “How about … jan 6, 2023?”

Hutchinson’s earlier comments were made while she was represented by Trump-allied lawyers and talking with friends about Trump’s second term. But she suddenly changed her legal representation weeks before she testified publicly. Former Rep. Barbara Comstock, who, like Cheney, is a NeverTrumper from Northern Virginia, offered a way to help pay Hutchinson’s legal bills. But a well-positioned lawyer offered to represent her pro bono. The change in attorneys coincided with a complete turnabout in her story, and a dramatically different posture toward Cheney.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The cognitive dissonance in @redtail hawk is strong my friends.

Turns out your hero Cassidy was just another MAGA "insurrectionist" before changing to a pro bono attorney that coincided with a miraculous 180 in her story.

But I get it....you leftists never tire of getting dunked on. :lol:

"I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

Back in December 2020, Hutchinson had been happy to use the phrase “STOP THE STEAL” to describe efforts to contest the 2020 election. A Jan. 5, 2021, tweet notes that she stopped by the Capitol, where Trump supporters had gathered. “Gotta see our PEOPLE,” she wrote. In dramatic contrast to her new claims of being “disgusted” with the Jan. 6 riot, in November 2021, she joked about trying to invade a friend’s apartment in a building called Park Chelsea. “Let’s have an insurrection at parc Chelsea,” she wrote. “How about … jan 6, 2023?”

Hutchinson’s earlier comments were made while she was represented by Trump-allied lawyers and talking with friends about Trump’s second term. But she suddenly changed her legal representation weeks before she testified publicly. Former Rep. Barbara Comstock, who, like Cheney, is a NeverTrumper from Northern Virginia, offered a way to help pay Hutchinson’s legal bills. But a well-positioned lawyer offered to represent her pro bono. The change in attorneys coincided with a complete turnabout in her story, and a dramatically different posture toward Cheney.

or she came to her senses and decided to tell the truth despite witness tampering and destroying her rising star in the corrupt R bureaucracy.  What did she have to gain?  She had plenty to lose.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

or she came to her senses and decided to tell the truth despite witness tampering and destroying her rising star in the corrupt R bureaucracy.  What did she have to gain?  She had plenty to lose.

Right! She suddenly "came to her senses" when her mountains of legal bills vanished.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Right! She suddenly "came to her senses" when her mountains of legal bills vanished.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/politics/trump-ethics-lawyer-passantino-cassidy-hutchinson-misleading-testimony-jan-6/index.html.  She didn't have a mountain of legal bills.  Until she went with he pro bono lawyer, her bills were paid by a trump PAC.

From a CBS report and included in the hearing transcript:

Hutchinson expressed to the committee her concern of being represented by an attorney with ties to Trump and recalled telling her mother after Passantino was brought on as her lawyer that "I'm f**ked."

"I am completely indebted to these people," Hutchinson said she told her mother, according to the transcript. "They will ruin my life, mom, if I do anything that they don't want me to do."

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/politics/trump-ethics-lawyer-passantino-cassidy-hutchinson-misleading-testimony-jan-6/index.html.  She didn't have a mountain of legal bills.  Until she went with he pro bono lawyer, her bills were paid by a trump PAC.

From a CBS report and included in the hearing transcript:

Hutchinson expressed to the committee her concern of being represented by an attorney with ties to Trump and recalled telling her mother after Passantino was brought on as her lawyer that "I'm f**ked."

"I am completely indebted to these people," Hutchinson said she told her mother, according to the transcript. "They will ruin my life, mom, if I do anything that they don't want me to do."

So she was lying to all her colleagues and friends in mundane texts both before and after J6, and even after she was subpoenaed by the committee? 

Her story changed totally and completely when her representation changed.

PT Barnum gets another poster boy. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So she was lying to all her colleagues and friends in mundane texts both before and after J6, and even after she was subpoenaed by the committee? 

Her story changed totally and completely when her representation changed.

PT Barnum gets another poster boy. 

OR....she was disgusted at what she saw on Jan 6 (along with almost all thinking humans) and changed her mind.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

OR....she was disgusted at what she saw on Jan 6 (along with almost all thinking humans) and changed her mind.

From rather being shot dead and dumped into the Potomac.....to nah I'm disgusted by all that. 

Cognitive dissonance man....you are beyond delusional. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hutchinson said she followed the advice of her counsel. When asked about a moment on January 6 when the president is said to have lunged at a member of the Secret Service in the presidential SUV for not taking him to the Capitol alongside protesters, she said she told the panel she had "never heard anything about that."

After the deposition, she told the committee in a separate deposition that she broke down in front of Passantino out of fear that she had just lied to the committee.

"Stefan, I'm *****. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

In a later deposition, Hutchinson told the committee she continued to be riddled with guilt after not being entirely truthful to the committee in her first deposition.

"Stefan, I feel really guilty and bad about not answering some questions today," she said she told her counsel.

Edited by redtail hawk

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hutchinson said she followed the advice of her counsel. When asked about a moment on January 6 when the president is said to have lunged at a member of the Secret Service in the presidential SUV for not taking him to the Capitol alongside protesters, she said she told the panel she had "never heard anything about that."

After the deposition, she told the committee in a separate deposition that she broke down in front of Passantino out of fear that she had just lied to the committee.

"Stefan, I'm *****. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

In a later deposition, Hutchinson told the committee she continued to be riddled with guilt after not being entirely truthful to the committee in her first deposition.

"Stefan, I feel really guilty and bad about not answering some questions today," she said she told her counsel.

This is why they don't allow hearsay testimony in non-sham proceedings.

This is also why they allow for cross examination of witnesses in non-sham proceedings. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yet it speaks to her true convictions...

So it's sham committees that we need that don't follow long-standing criteria for witness testimony in order to get to her "true convictions" is it?

Keep digging man. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So it's sham committees that we need that don't follow long-standing criteria for witness testimony in order to get to her "true convictions" is it?

Keep digging man. 

I wouldn’t waste too much time. When you step back and consider the hype that the Committee originally garnered, it ultimately fell absolutely flat on its face, just like every other overreach they tried. I honestly cannot believe that smarter voices on the Left weren’t telling the likes of Schiff and Pelosi that this was going to be an absolute disaster…and it was. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is why they don't allow hearsay testimony in non-sham proceedings.

This is also why they allow for cross examination of witnesses in non-sham proceedings. 

This.  It was a dog-and-pony show and they all lost.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Yet it speaks to her true convictions...

It speaks more to how unreliable of a witness she is.  Saying things in private and then changing her story later, a story based on hearsay that is.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I wouldn’t waste too much time. When you step back and consider the hype that the Committee originally garnered, it ultimately fell absolutely flat on its face, just like every other overreach they tried. I honestly cannot believe that smarter voices on the Left weren’t telling the likes of Schiff and Pelosi that this was going to be an absolute disaster…and it was. 

how'd those Nov senate race end for the R's?