January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

😆

Yeah , they got him now

January 6 committee considering hiring an outside writer to craft a compelling narrative

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/19/cnn-january-6-committee-considering-hiring-an-outside-writer-to-craft-a-compelling-narrative/

giphy-downsized-large.gif

LOL and totally believable.  I'm sure there are many in Hollywood just itching to do it.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1) Just like Miss American Taliban Ashli - Matt was lied to by Donald Trump, you and all of your friends. He was brainwashed far before Jan 6 listening to nut jobs like you.

Like Trump - you have blood all over **your** hands - you own this, too.

2) Funny - you don’t mind our justice system when it protects Donald Trump  but then piss all over it when it doesn’t go far enough to protect your white friends not named Donald Trump.

3) I look forward to your faux sympathies for the DC police officers who committed suicide post-J6.

Idiots 

Secret Service Agent Must Answer Questions About Location of Pence on Jan. 6: Judge

by Zachary Stieber

A Secret Service agent will have to answer questions about the location of then-Vice President Mike Pence on Jan. 6, 2021, during questioning in an upcoming trial of a defendant, a judge ruled on March 18. U.S. prosecutors moved in January to bar lawyers for Couy Griffin, the defendant, from asking questions about Pence’s location, arguing that the information isn’t relevant to the case. Lawyers for Griffin asserted the questions should be allowed because the government’s earlier claims that Vice President Kamala Harris was in the U.S. Capitol when Griffin entered the building on Jan. 6 were false (snip) it’s not clear where exactly Pence went after being evacuated from the Senate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/secret-service-agent-must-answer-questions-about-location-of-pence-on-jan-6-judge_4348230.html?utm_source=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2022-03-19-4&utm_medium=email&est=9Bs6dnG9SusPAY%2FoMuYbZ%2BHJGq8TWGqbkvh5Rqx0JBzlAsRX0jmito3cZ6Wh96o%3D

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Secret Service Agent Must Answer Questions About Location of Pence on Jan. 6: Judge

by Zachary Stieber

I love all these comments and faux tears about the treatment of these terrorists and who was where on this day when we all know where the insurrectionists were on this day but none of this changes the fact that Trump did everything he could to overturn the election and indeed incite an insurrection on the United States.

Keep distracting and deflecting the focus of responsibility on one of the ugliest days in American history organized by the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

3) I look forward to your faux sympathies for the DC police officers who committed suicide post-J6.

This point has always confused me. Police officers confront people every day. It’s their job. Why would this particular confrontation cause a single officer to take their own life? Could it be they were deeply troubled by the orders they were given? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

This point has always confused me. Police officers confront people every day. It’s their job. Why would this particular confrontation cause a single officer to take their own life? Could it be they were deeply troubled by the orders they were given? 

Do you question our military men, women and veterans who suffer PTSD?  It's their job, right?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Do you question our military men, women and veterans who suffer PTSD?  It's their job, right?

Wait….you believe it was PTSD? Then please explain why police officers aren’t killing themselves after each Rolling Stones concert? 😂😂😂

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Beach said:

never entered the Capitol?  what is he in trouble for?

https://americangulag.org/christopher-joseph-quaglin/

Surveillance footage and film from police body cameras shows Quaglin at the Capitol on January 6th.

He is allegedly shouting at police officers from the other side of an outdoor fence. He allegedly moved closer to them and is accused of getting in a physical altercation with one officer.

Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, Beach said:

actually now that i think of it... i didnt see one person get arrested that day.  

I’ve always wondered that myself. I’ve seen the video where the cop is politely talking to the polite protestors inside the House Chambers. Why isn’t he saying “now you know I have to arrest you, so I’m going read you your rights, please turnaround so I can peacefully cuff you”…and the pull out an assortment of zip ties. Isn’t that what’s supposed to happen?