Just Exactly How Stupid Have Americans Become ?

T master

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ignorant fools?  Now you're hallucinating.  It's just me Bill. 

I can talk to you about whatever I want.  Yes I'm not a fan of the team nor the sport of football.  However I've been on the board for 20 years and have lots of friends here.  I still post on OTW (that stands for Off the Wall just in case you were wondering).  Who would you consider as your friends on this board Bill?  

Jim, why don't you worry about yourself and stop inserting yourself when your friends can't defend themselves.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:12 AM, BillStime said:

Nanny society? 

Once again your hypocrisy knows not bounds.

You will literally parrot every right wing cult wish list request while completely ignore the fact that right wing fascists and communists are passing laws against abortion, books, history, gays, and voting rights.

Now you’re against a no fly list for those who don’t comply with laws you don’t like because you didn’t get enough disruption and chaos the past 5 years?

Ok Rand…

The cult has you right where they want you idiots - defending Putin and attacking Trudeau. 

Thank you Trump voters 

Yet your not parroting anything that Biden & this administration says 🤔 i think that is the pot calling the kettle black but that might just be me .

Your thoughts on someone stopping those that disrupt flights goes right along with the fact that this administration has allowed 74,400 Afghan people into the US that weren't properly vetted & have found that 50 of them have known ties to terrorist groups but they don't know now where they are because they just resettled them some where in the US .

That along with all those crossing the border which if i remember correct last year was over 2 MILLION you would rather have it wide open to who ever than take the time to stop who ever is disruptive to the majority of true American citizens that is a great thought process !

Bring those in that are not citizens pay for their every thing through tax payer dollars not knowing if they are a threat to us as Americans and then not keep tabs on them & let who ever the few that decide to disrupt the other 100 + on a flight that sit like normal respectful people with out disrupting & honoring others with respect to sit down but let them on any way, any where to do it when ever they feel like .

Hey that kind of sounds just like the same thought process of defund the police thing just do what ever the hell you want with absolutely no ramifications or accountability for your actions welcome to the new & improved America !! 

Oh and you can't stop a person from getting on a plane because of disrupting others but you can force ALL others to take a shot if they don't want to that's a 180 thought process in it self !! Brilliance !! 

And you think we are idiots for wanting consequences to acting a fool ? 

We're Western Europe now

A failing welfare state is our future. 

Nice job everyone.  Covid got us!

Not a Civil War or Segregation. 

Not Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan.

Not the Soviet Union.

Not Al-Queda 

The flu.  Orange Man tweets.  And the flu.

• Haha (+1) 1