Gutfeld Show: love it or hate it?

T&C

I've watched it. He and Kat Timpf don't do anything for me. The better shows are when they have guests that aren't the usual Fox personalities and they keep the topics moving.  

That's the original secret sauce that got him the show, the not so ordinary guests. 

I used to see him when he was on The Five with Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino,   Greg etc.

Was some good give and take on there back then. Greg was my least favorite.  Just goofy.  Like fingernails on a chalkboard annoying.  Tries too hard to be funny, but he isn't.

I haven't watched his show and don't plan to.  Saw he forced Juan Williams off the show so I guess he's even a bigger turkey than I thought.

Edited by reddogblitz

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

I like it.  He's beating all the late night guys, which is impressive.

There's a comedian from Rochester named Jamie Lissow on from time to time.  He's hilarious.

I can take it or leave it but he does have some decent comedians on there from time to time. The dead pan, soft spoken comic is hilarious. I think he says he’s from Alaska…is that the guy you’re talking about? 

Edit: just looked him up…that’s him 👍

Edited by SoCal Deek

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I can take it or leave it but he does have some decent comedians on there from time to time. The dead pan, soft spoken comic is hilarious. I think he says he’s from Alaska…is that the guy you’re talking about? 

Edit: just looked him up…that’s him 👍

Yeah, Gutfeld always talked about him living in Alaska and one day Lissow said "I'm originally from Rochester" and I did an "alright" to my wife (who also thinks he's hilarious).  I guess he moved to NYC because Gutfeld hired him full-time or something like that.  Good for him.

On 2/20/2022 at 2:32 AM, reddogblitz said:

I used to see him when he was on The Five with Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino,   Greg etc.

Was some good give and take on there back then. Greg was my least favorite.  Just goofy.  Like fingernails on a chalkboard annoying.  Tries too hard to be funny, but he isn't.

I haven't watched his show and don't plan to.  Saw he forced Juan Williams off the show so I guess he's even a bigger turkey than I thought.

huh...juan is easily the most annoying libtart mouthpiece in the media

talk about scratching on a chalkboard...I turned off the show long enough for 

this dummy to stop talking.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

huh...juan is easily the most annoying libtart mouthpiece in the media

talk about scratching on a chalkboard...I turned off the show long enough for 

this dummy to stop talking.

Yeah, by the end of his time there, he was becoming so annoying with with Dem talking points and rolling his eyes whenever the rest of them brought up points to refute them.  And it wasn't that Greg had a problem with him/his views per se, it was that he refused to leave Washington and join them all on-set.

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, by the end of his time there, he was becoming so annoying with with Dem talking points and rolling his eyes whenever the rest of them brought up points to refute them.  And it wasn't that Greg had a problem with him/his views per se, it was that he refused to leave Washington and join them all on-set.

OK. I didn't watch it every day. I think it's good though to have an opposing view. Boring otherwise.  Why I stopped watching.  Although I didn't think Juan was bad, I preferred when they had Bob Beckel.

• Like (+1) 1