Keith Traylor Released

That's antagonism, not antogonism. <_<

330362[/snapback]

Straight out of the pages of the Kennedy dictionary.

Just when you start thinking that pair of underwear with the nasty skid in it had finally disappeared!

Nice to see you Rico!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to, what, kindly and gently telling posters to STFU?

Here's an idea: Have fun with him. I think he's nuts on some things, too. But he's without question one of the smarter and most original posters we have. And the dude can drink and cook wings to boot!

330347[/snapback]

You go have fun with him <_<

And yeah, if you're going to start arguing with me for no reason, then there is a chance I may tell you to STFU...makes perfect sense to me!

You go have fun with him <_< 

And yeah, if you're going to start arguing with me for no reason, then there is a chance I may tell you to STFU...makes perfect sense to me!

330372[/snapback]

Well, again, hypocrite.................... if you follow your own advice and go back and look at the highlights of my participation in this thread with respect to you:

1. You attacked AKC's grammar and English usage immediately followed by a grammatical-error-infested diatribe.

2. I called you on it, followed by a little devilish smily face. No harm done.

3. You joked back about good naturedly. A few posts down you again went after AKC, badmouthing hypocrisy when you were just shown to be hypocritical.

4. I called you on it again, with the "self-tribute" remark. Not nasty, just a smart-alecky, harmless volley pointing out the hypocrisy over hypocrisy.

5. You responded with STFU.

6. I responded with the dickhead remark, with another smily face. It is not as though I started arguing with you for no reason.

Well, again, hypocrite.................... if you follow your own advice and go back and look at the highlights of my participation in this thread with respect to you:

1. You attacked AKC's grammar and English usage immediately followed by a grammatical-error-infested diatribe.

2. I called you on it, followed by a little devilish smily face. No harm done.

3. You joked back about good naturedly. A few posts down you again went after AKC, badmouthing hypocrisy when you were just shown to be hypocritical.

4. I called you on it again, with the "self-tribute" remark. Not nasty, just a smart-alecky, harmless volley pointing out the hypocrisy over hypocrisy.

5. You responded with STFU.

6. I responded with the dickhead remark, with another smily face. It is not as though I started arguing with you for no reason.

330391[/snapback]

Your entire premise is incorrect. AKC has a history of being an ass*hole, not only to me, but to a lot of other respected posters on this board. My use of the grammar example was intended to antagonize him back, particularly since one of his favorite things to do is to tell people they are stupid/lacking in intelligence. That had nothing to do with you whatsoever, yet you decided to stick your nose in anyway. I come on this board to talk football, life, and have fun. I have no tolerance for people who hack on others for no reason whatsoever. Like I said, if you want to support people who DO, then good for you.

Your entire premise is incorrect. AKC has a history of being an ass*hole, not only to me, but to a lot of other respected posters on this board. My use of the grammar example was intended to antagonize him back, particularly since one of his favorite things to do is to tell people they are stupid/lacking in intelligence. That had nothing to do with you whatsoever, yet you decided to stick your nose in anyway. I come on this board to talk football, life, and have fun. I have no tolerance for people who hack on others for no reason whatsoever. Like I said, if you want to support people who DO, then good for you.

330396[/snapback]

Oh, right, so posters cannot respond to posts that other posters have posted unless they are already in the conversation? <_< Why the hell kind of reasoning is that?

I would not have jumped in defending AKC, or anyone, if your post badmouthing someone's grammar was not followed by your post butchering the language itself. If that is not a reason to post to you or anyone else on a message board, I don't know what is.

Oh, right, so posters cannot respond to posts that other posters have posted unless they are already in the conversation?  <_< Why the hell kind of reasoning is that?

I would not have jumped in defending AKC, or anyone, if your posts badmouthing somene's grammar didn't butcher the language itself. If that is not a reason to post to you or anyone else on a message board, I don't know what is.

330409[/snapback]

Oh, yeah.....pointing out improper use of ellipsis dots and quotation marks on a friggin message board is just BUTCHERING english grammar. Most of us use type in freestyle on the internet to some degree, in case you hadn't noticed. Like I said above, the point of bringing up the grammar was to antagonize AKC, just as he antagonizes others. He got all up in arms when I pointed out one of his grammar issues before, so naturally I'm going to bring it up again.

Oh, yeah.....pointing out improper use of ellipsis dots and quotation marks on a friggin message board is just BUTCHERING english grammar. Most of us use type in freestyle on the internet to some degree, in case you hadn't noticed. Like I said above, the point of bringing up the grammar was to antagonize AKC, just as he antagonizes others. He got all up in arms when I pointed out one of his grammar issues before, so naturally I'm going to bring it up again.

330422[/snapback]

The dentist doesn't like it when he is in the chair. <_<

the point of bringing up the grammar was to antagonize AKC, just as he antagonizes others.

330422[/snapback]

He doesn't antagonize, he entertains. Everyone may be laughing at him, not with him, but in the end, it's all good. <_<

He doesn't antagonize, he entertains. Everyone may be laughing at him, not with him, but in the end, it's all good. <_<

330432[/snapback]

Based on the PMs I've received about him, there are a lot of people laughing..... <_<

Well, not to cast aspersions, but they say that about everybody, until they are letting them go.  Edwards has been around for 4 years, and while he hasn't been terrible, he hasn't shown to be more than passable.  Maybe he blossoms this year, not saying he can't, just that banking on an inexperienced guy, and a yeoman, on a #2 ranked defense (one that will hopefully be good enough to carry us to a playoff appearence, finally) seems foolish, if you have other options.  Again, I wouldn't overpay for him, but I wouldn't rule it out becaues he is a "Patriot castoff" either....

329637[/snapback]

re traylor, my worry is that every player reaches a point where they simply become lousy, whether it's due to age, injuries, or some combination of the two. it may be the case that traylor is simply done. NE didn't draft any DTs as far as i know, and it's not as if they have someone waiting in the wings to replace him. they also had the cap room to keep him if they so chose.

re traylor, my worry is that every player reaches a point where they simply become lousy, whether it's due to age, injuries, or some combination of the two. it may be the case that traylor is simply done. NE didn't draft any DTs as far as i know, and it's not as if they have someone waiting in the wings to replace him. they also had the cap room to keep him if they so chose.

330498[/snapback]

I agree....and thank you for putting this back on topic! <_<

Well, not to cast aspersions, but they say that about everybody, until they are letting them go.  Edwards has been around for 4 years, and while he hasn't been terrible, he hasn't shown to be more than passable.  Maybe he blossoms this year, not saying he can't, just that banking on an inexperienced guy, and a yeoman, on a #2 ranked defense (one that will hopefully be good enough to carry us to a playoff appearence, finally) seems foolish, if you have other options.  Again, I wouldn't overpay for him, but I wouldn't rule it out becaues he is a "Patriot castoff" either....

329637[/snapback]

Part time player last year

21 tackles 4 sacks? Passable?

Pat Williams Starter

53 tackles 2.5 sacks...hmmmm

Back to the topic at hand. I'd give Keith traylor a look. Since we do use a dt rotation system. Traylor wouldn't be an everydown guy anyway, and it never hurts to have competition, another alternative at dt might be DT Norman Hand who was released by the giants.

Unlike my assh*le neighbor, Purdue did ok with you - " Shows ability to read and understand. Acts well when informed." .

Get Thee a Wife. <_<

330544[/snapback]

I've never seen Cincy swear before lol

I've never seen Cincy swear before lol

330557[/snapback]

<_<

You should see my neighbor and his wife! Perhaps you might recall an old Saturday Night Live skit - the "Whiners"? That's them...it's like living next to a chronic staph infection that walks and talks.