Super Bowl First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Browns still a dumpster fire. 

This game is a browns fan’s nightmare. Team 2 hours south of them (who they beat twice) is in the SB 2 years after drafting their QB #1 overall and they didn’t even make the playoffs and questioning whether their QB is actually the guy. Then there is the OBJ thing. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i know it stings, but I refuse to judge our defense based on the KC game. You wouldn’t have any complaints about it either had the coaches put the D in a better spot during the last 13 seconds. 

edit: consider too— would Burrow or Stafford be able to escape 100 tackles and scramble like Mahomes? He cracks the code. 

Our defense is not on the Rams level.  But not many are.  Our safeties are better, but our front 4 is just not physical enough/can't get pressure.

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It is funny how after every play, everyone is comparing our deficiencies to both these teams. Our team is better than both these teams. Our D is better than both these teams’ D. You can get smoked by Pat Mahomes and have an elite D. 

Most championship teams have a game changer in the front 4. Both of these teams have at least 2. It's hard or impossible to stop an elite QB without one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Our defense is not on the Rams level.  But not many are.  Our safeties are better, but our front 4 is just not physical enough/can't get pressure.

Bengals o line has been sketch all playoffs. I believe our d line would've destroyed them

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Most championship teams have a game changer in the front 4. Both of these teams have at least 2. It's hard or impossible to stop an elite QB without one.

josh Allen stiff armed Aaron Donald to the ground and abused this same defense last year. The rams have no one on this defense that can stop Allen or Mahomes when they are playing their A Game. 

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i know it stings, but I refuse to judge our defense based on the KC game. You wouldn’t have any complaints about it either had the coaches put the D in a better spot during the last 13 seconds. 

edit: consider too— would Burrow or Stafford be able to escape 100 tackles and scramble like Mahomes? He cracks the code. 

We’d all still have complaints if McChoke hadn’t happened. But it would sting a lot less.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This game is a browns fan’s nightmare. Team 2 hours south of them (who they beat twice) is in the SB 2 years after drafting their QB #1 overall and they didn’t even make the playoffs and questioning whether their QB is actually the guy. Then there is the OBJ thing. 

It's more like 3 hours dude. Geography is a wonderful thing....🤪

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Games are not math problems. You play them because there can be different outcomes. We could be there, but we are not. Hopefully next time. 

the voice of reason at 2bd I hear u brother 🙂 Enjoy the day why not?

:-)

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.