Common Sense Government Decisions You Can't Make This Stuff Up .

T master

I was listening to the radio tonight ton the way home it is a local but i believe syndicated radio show & the host started his career in DC many years ago and he was talking about how when the gov't sent out the stimulus checks last year that they sent them to criminals that are in prison some on death row to me that makes very little sense !

One of them that got a check was the gut that walked into the church in Alabama i thin it was & killed like 6 or 7 people & he is on federal death row WTF !! 

I wonder who saw this & said yah now this is a great idea there were others i can't remember exactly the crime but it was close to a Billion dollars close to sent to these people i wouldn't have any problem what so ever if the money was sent to the families that these scum bags left behind by pulling the crap that they did but if there was 1 check sent to any of those people in prison the politician that okay's it needs a physch evaluation !! 

Wow the deeper this guy gets into his term is there nothing they won't do ?? 

18 minutes ago, T master said:

I was listening to the radio tonight ton the way home it is a local but i believe syndicated radio show & the host started his career in DC many years ago and he was talking about how when the gov't sent out the stimulus checks last year that they sent them to criminals that are in prison some on death row to me that makes very little sense !

One of them that got a check was the gut that walked into the church in Alabama i thin it was & killed like 6 or 7 people & he is on federal death row WTF !! 

I wonder who saw this & said yah now this is a great idea there were others i can't remember exactly the crime but it was close to a Billion dollars close to sent to these people i wouldn't have any problem what so ever if the money was sent to the families that these scum bags left behind by pulling the crap that they did but if there was 1 check sent to any of those people in prison the politician that okay's it needs a physch evaluation !! 

Now provide a recap on who received Trumps PPP loans.

Your masters love your ignorance and have you right where they want you.

You focus on those 5 people who got a tiny stimulus check (that you have to pay taxes on) while Trump and his friends loot the Treasury with PPP loans that were forgiven.

Idiots

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now provide a recap on who received Trumps PPP loans.

Your masters love your ignorance and have you right where they want you.

You focus on those 5 people who got a tiny stimulus check (that you have to pay taxes on) while Trump and his friends loot the Treasury with PPP loans that were forgiven.

Idiots

If your so F N smart & know so much why don't you tell me instead of just spewing some crap about Trump like you always do especially seeing as he's been out of office now for 2 freakin yrs .

Talk about a idiot some one that lives or stays in the past is the most ignorant because they are totally blind to the BS that is happening right i front of there eyes not to mention you can't change the past Num nuts but you can try to change the future which has been being ruin with every common sense decision that this POTUS makes .

And if you can't or more likely refuse to see that your more ignorant than you know . Besides it wasn't just a couple of checks but as usual you didn't read it completely it was some where close to a $ BILLION so at $1400 divided into a $ BILLION that's quite a few but you apparently failed math too ...

14 hours ago, T master said:

Right wing radio? Oh boy...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

If your so F N smart & know so much why don't you tell me instead of just spewing some crap about Trump like you always do especially seeing as he's been out of office now for 2 freakin yrs .

Talk about a idiot some one that lives or stays in the past is the most ignorant because they are totally blind to the BS that is happening right i front of there eyes not to mention you can't change the past Num nuts but you can try to change the future which has been being ruin with every common sense decision that this POTUS makes .

And if you can't or more likely refuse to see that your more ignorant than you know . Besides it wasn't just a couple of checks but as usual you didn't read it completely it was some where close to a $ BILLION so at $1400 divided into a $ BILLION that's quite a few but you apparently failed math too ...

Apologies - didn’t mean to come across like a D. 

• Like (+1) 1