Last Monkee Standing... Micky Dolenz 2022 Tour

T&C

None are near me but the ones with Felix Cavaliere should be interesting, didn't know he was still around. Saw them all one time, great show.

April 5 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
April 6 – Richmond, KY – EKU Center For the Arts
April 8 – Nashville, IN – Brown County Music Center
April 9 – Cincinnati, OH – The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center
April 12 – Akron, OH – Goodyear Theater
April 13 – Joliet, IL – Rialto Square Theatre
April 16 – Madison, WI – Overture Center For The Arts

Micky Dolenz/Felix Cavaliere Tour Dates 

April 23 – Lancaster, PA – American Music Theatre
April 24 – Glenside, PA – Keswick Theatre
May 12 – Red Bank, NJ – Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center
May 14 – Patchogue, NY – Patchogue Theatre for the Perf. Arts
June 3 – New York, NY – Palladium Times Square
June 4 – Lynn, MA – Lynn Auditorium

Full Story:

https://bestclassicbands.com/micky-dolenz-2022-tour-dates-2-7-22/?fbclid=IwAR1kLUJhUKWZFBVwQG0P_XXm7B8qBH2BH2iitTi2ZKZWPIi8O6mni79GvlY

i saw the monkeys when i was a kid with my parents.  i think just two of the were touring at the time.  

i may have this wrong, but didn't one of the member of the band have very wealthy parents, (maybe they invented white out) and he just had no interest in performing anymore?

12 minutes ago, teef said:

i saw the monkeys when i was a kid with my parents.  i think just two of the were touring at the time.  

i may have this wrong, but didn't one of the member of the band have very wealthy parents, (maybe they invented white out) and he just had no interest in performing anymore?

You are right, it was Mike Nesmith's mom who invented white out/liquid paper... he died in early Dec. of last year.

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

You are right, it was Mike Nesmith's mom who invented white out/liquid paper... he died in early Dec. of last year.

do you tour later on, or did he bail because of it.  i have it in my head that only two were at the concert i saw.

9 minutes ago, teef said:

do you tour later on, or did he bail because of it.  i have it in my head that only two were at the concert i saw.

He toured right to the end, up till less than a month of his death. This was his last show:

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, teef said:

He did other projects for a lot of his life and rejoined the Monkees in 2010 or so, after the first one died. He didn't tour with them before that.  I don't think you're senile yet, but If you saw the original Monkees on tour, you're probably getting a bit close. 

22 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

He did other projects for a lot of his life and rejoined the Monkees in 2010 or so, after the first one died. He didn't tour with them before that.  I don't think you're senile yet, but If you saw the original Monkees on tour, you're probably getting a bit close. 

i'm 44 now, so i was a little kid when i saw them.  i think somewhere in canada.  my parents dragged me to many an old school concert.  i've got a few beach boys and neil diamond concerts under my belt too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.