“President Trump is wrong. I had no right to overturn the election.” - Mike Pence

716er

So yeah, Trump was wrong.  I knew that, you knew it, everyone knew it.  There is no magic clause in the constitution that says the sitting VP can put the sitting POTUS back in power unilaterally. 

It was not an insurrection for probably all but 12 people at the capitol on 1/6/21.  Well, them and Ray "FBI" Epps.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 716er said:

Within moments the dude Demon Jizz defends the insurrectionists -props to your continued support.

Which one of the 12 did I support?  Or was it 17?  I can't remember, how many people were charged with anything other than trespassing or destruction of property or what-have-you?

I am 100% against the actions on 1/6/21.  the whole damned thing was stupid and it was easy as pie to see.  The big question I have, is when the people who started the damned thing and the people who instigated it on the ground will be named and prosecuted because so far, they don't care one tiny bit about that, they just want to silence more people.  Just like with covid and every other damned thing out there, they are trying to take your voice and mine.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 716er said:

It's all about you

Says the original poster of yet another 

Trump thread.

perhaps you could accuse me of “defending Trump”

instead of what I am actually doing 

laughing at your continuing silliness 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In the weeks after the 2020 election, Rudolph W. Giuliani and other legal advisers to President Donald Trump asked a Republican prosecutor in northern Michigan to get his county’s voting machines and pass them to Trump’s team, the prosecutor told The Washington Post.

Antrim County prosecutor James Rossiter said in an interview that Giuliani and several colleagues made the request during a telephone call after the county initially misreported its election results. The inaccurate tallies meant that Joe Biden appeared to have beaten Trump by 3,000 votes in a Republican stronghold, an error that soon placed Antrim at the center of false claims by Trump that the election had been stolen.

Rossiter said he declined. “I said, ‘I can’t just say: give them here.’ We don’t have that magical power to just demand things as prosecutors. You need probable cause.” Even if he had had sufficient grounds to take the machines as evidence, Rossiter said, he could not have released them to outsiders or a party with an interest in the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/02/09/giuliani-antrim-prosecutor-voting-machines/