Qb position who are going to be in the room

Greatdane21

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Honestly, who cares?

If Josh Allen goes down for a substantial period of time, the season will be lost.

It's the same for every team in the league.

Right, but if he's out a month we'd expect the backup to go at least 2-2 to keep us afloat.  Teddy Bridgewater is someone to keep an eye on if Denver drafts someone or trades for Rodgers/Watson.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Funny you say that i was thinking about that the other day, he aint what he used to be but has great hands and can still make big plays, id take him.

I think he'd possible sign here thinking I could be part of group to bring SB to Buffalo, his hometown.  Bills need a 2nd TE so would be a good fit, likely help Knox in his development too.  I'd think if Brady retires, he either also retires or goes to Buffalo assuming we'd want him.  But would seem like a win/win on a one year deal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Since we're being nostalgic, if Brady retires, would Gronk sign with the Bills?

Was buying shoes and salesman saw my NFL gear and tried to get me to buy the kind Gronk advertises.

He told me they were endorsed by a NFL star.

I asked him if he was aware that that player deliberately injured our starting CB in such a manner that if it was on street it would assault with a deadly weapon?

His response "No".

"That is my answer is as well" I replied.

"No to the shoes?" he asked.

"No to buying from store selling" I replied and left.

7 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

You haven’t been paying attention.  It’s happened too many times to not be a jinx.

You should be diagnosed for CTE now!

15 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think Trubisky will be back. 

if not I’d bet Kyle Allen or Jacoby Brisett

Trubisky I can see being back and signing a 2-3 year deal. Better pray neither Kyle or Jacoby come here

On 1/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, frostbitmic said:

#2 Mitch Trubisky or Andy Dalton

#3 A late round draft pick

Good chance Dalton might call it quits, he’s hit the wall pretty good. He’s not even back up material anymore

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/28/2022 at 4:29 AM, Nextmanup said:

Honestly, who cares?

If Josh Allen goes down for a substantial period of time, the season will be lost.

It's the same for every team in the league.

we just need a backup who can win a few games.  And backups can win a SB (Hosteliter in 25, Foles). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.