NFL in LA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not idolizing Drew.  I idolize experience and JP has none.  This is a disaster any knowledgable fan can see from miles away.  Buffalo does not have the luxury of throwing seasons away to find out they have another physically gifted mentally challenged tool back there. <_<

329916[/snapback]

JP would have to put in a Billy Joe Hobert-like performance all season long, and even THEN I doubt we'd do worse than 4-12.

Bingo!!!!

All of the teams mentioned are gunning for new publicly funded stadiums. Ralph ain't playin that game. Think Tags doesn't circulate these rumors himself?

329094[/snapback]

Yes, indeed. And since Buffalo can't afford a new stadium, Ralph isn't going to build one himself and the state couldn't care less about the Bills, the Bills will end up on one of these list sooner or later. <_<

Yes, indeed.  And since Buffalo can't afford a new stadium, Ralph isn't going to build one himself and the state couldn't care less about the Bills, the Bills will end up on one of these list sooner or later.  <_<

330467[/snapback]

Is the stadium in bad shape? The B'gals screamed that Riverfront was falling to pieces, but an A&E firm of good repute said that was not so. IRRC, weren't some of the high-profit luxury boxed installed in RWS some time ago?

Cincy's new county-owned stadium IMO resulted from the fact that people who didn't have to pay anything (non-property owners) could vote. Nobody at the time was wooing the sorry franchise. It's a problem here - Cinty's Hamilton county leads the nation in rate of population loss, and have the highest rate of property tax in the State (perhaps Cleveland is higher; if so, not by much) because of levies foisted upon property owners by the non-assessed public - there is something like ten different ones on my home tax assessment.

Is the stadium in bad shape?  The B'gals screamed that Riverfront was falling to pieces, but an A&E firm of good repute said that was not so. IRRC, weren't some of the high-profit luxury boxed installed  in RWS some time ago?

Cincy's new county-owned stadium IMO resulted from the fact that people who didn't have to pay anything (non-property owners) could vote. Nobody at the time was wooing the sorry franchise. It's a problem here - Cinty's Hamilton county leads the nation in rate of population loss, and have the highest rate of property tax in the State (perhaps Cleveland is higher; if so, not by much) because of levies foisted upon property owners by the non-assessed public - there is something like ten different ones on my home tax assessment.

330479[/snapback]

i see where you're coming from, but then again, renters don't get the mortgage deduction that homeowners get, and that's one of the biggest breaks that there is in the tax code. rent isn't deductible.

Fan attendance last year...

Bills:574,399

Packers: 564,400

Ravens: 558,594

Patriots: 550,048

Eagles: 540,870

Raiders: 518,271

Dallas: 510,892 (america's team)

Steelers: 507,385

Colts: 456,791

Raiders: 405,936

329100[/snapback]

Thank you for one of the greatest stats posted on this board, makes me proud to be a Bills fan (although does not give us one more win for last year!!)