Josh Allen is a future HOFer. There I said it...

Big Turk

On 1/25/2022 at 2:01 AM, Big Turk said:

I know it's still early and he has a lot of football left to play, but the dude simply is constantly doing things nobody in the history of the NFL has done before. Perfect offensive games, best 2 game stretch in the history of the NFL Playoffs, numerous firsts in regular season QB play...

This dude is a future HOFer.  We are witnessing greatness like we have never seen before at the QB position in Buffalo and likely will never see again. I hope we never take it for granted.

You are a few years too late.

1 hour ago, McBean said:

No doubt about it.

What my fear has always been is we are wasting him under Sean McDermott.

95% can dislike this message but everybody knows McClappy cost Josh and the Buffalo Bills their first ever super bowl last year.

Known fact. McClappy didn’t know KC had 3 timeouts left when Bass kicked off with :13 seconds left.

Dont shoot the messenger.

Exactly NOBODY can KNOW that. But you are free to THINK that. 

Don’t shoot the messenger.  

Without the well regarded McD at the helm, we are unlikely to even get that shot. Rex just wishes he could get that far. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.