Aaron Rodgers rips Biden: "Fake White House"

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Brilliant retort.  Let me try it this way. 

What doe how he performed on his job have to do with his political/scientific views?  

When you have nothing intelligent to say it's best you stay quiet.  

They're happy he lost because he openly exposed them.

His stance was so controversial to him and his team....so distracting that they finished the #1 seed in the NFL.  Then lost on a blocked FG and punt.  

He was so distracting all year (they said he'd be and also said Beasely would distract the Bills he should be cut) that he's going to win another MVP to add to his trophy shelf that includes a SB title.

Imagine being so insecure about how wrong you are about everything that you feel the need to gloat when his team loses.  I know it's because you know he's correct.   

This is what happens when you have zero credibility left.   

And you are a very insecure low info person.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I prefer athletes, actors, singers, etc... who don't talk politics because when they do their ignorance usually shines through.  It also just alienates your fans a and there were a lot of people that wanted to see Rodgers fail tonight.  They got their wish.

I prefer people that say, "don't bring politics into my sports" to honor that same request even when they agree with said politics.

On 1/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, Big Blitz said:

They're happy he lost because he openly exposed them.

His stance was so controversial to him and his team....so distracting that they finished the #1 seed in the NFL.  Then lost on a blocked FG and punt.  

He was so distracting all year (they said he'd be and also said Beasely would distract the Bills he should be cut) that he's going to win another MVP to add to his trophy shelf that includes a SB title.

Imagine being so insecure about how wrong you are about everything that you feel the need to gloat when his team loses.  I know it's because you know he's correct.   

This is what happens when you have zero credibility left.   

And you are a very insecure low info person.   

Did he lose the playoff game?

Glad he didn't say the blocked FG was just fake news, so he isn't as bad as Trump

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did he lose the playoff game?

Glad he didn't say the blocked FG was just fake news, so he isn't as bad as Trump

Thanks for all the good karma for our guys Rodgers haters!

Quiet here today.  Wonder why.  

Nice work.  

Keep your mouths shut next year when we're still doing protocols and Allen calls it all anti science and political.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Thanks for all the good karma for our guys Rodgers haters!

Quiet here today.  Wonder why.  

Nice work.  

Keep your mouths shut next year when we're still doing protocols and Allen calls it all anti science and political.  

You leave Josh out of this!!!!! You monster!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder with a lot of new information such as cloth masks did nothing, keeping people apart didn't help, If your vaccinated you can't get or transmit the virus & Ivermectin helping plus what ever other new findings coming out that they tried to keep under the covers i bet really helps what the public thinks about it now .