Aaron Rodgers rips Biden: "Fake White House"

Aaron Rodgers Calls Out President Biden Over Pandemic Relates Comments: ‘Fake White House’

During a feature on Rodgers by ESPN’s Kevin Van Valkenburg, the two covered a number of topics pertaining to the ManningCast, his relationship with Joe Rogan, his frequent appearances on The Pat McAfee Show and, of course, football.

However, it was what he said about the commander in chief that has everybody’s attention. It was sometime last year when Biden told a Packers fan he wants Rodgers to get the vaccine while visiting Kentucky after a week of deadly tornadoes.

Rodgers clearly heard what he said and finally fired back at him. In the ESPN feature, he criticized Biden for classifying the pandemic as a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

“In December, he was not happy when President Joe Biden, while taking a tour of tornado-ravaged towns in Kentucky, joked with a woman wearing a Packers jacket that she should tell Rodgers to get the vaccine.

“When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes,” Rodgers said Thursday. “But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC, which, how do you even trust them, but then they come out and talk about 75% of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated, that’s not helping the conversation.”

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/01/21/aaron-rodgers-calls-out-president-biden-over-pandemic-relates-comments-fake-white-house/?fbclid=IwAR2VmyAUwQ9yy1ANa5_u15UMQPIGnb7tKCp0Ti9Pw9NDGrVmxcDe1K-7rHM

• Like (+1) 2

Everything is fake about Demented Biden.  Fake Cognition.  Fake Television Stage.  Fake Voting Rights Scam.  Fake Border Protection.  Fake Vice President/Border Czar.  Fake Hunter "Art".  Fake Hair Plugs.  Fake Campaign Promises. Fake Shutting Down The Virus.  Fake CDC.  Fake Test Kit Distribution.  Fake Ecomomic Policy.  Fake Supply Chain Response.  Fake Mourning for 13 Dead Marines.  Fake FBI.  Fake Afghanistan Exit Policy.  Fake Dossier.  Fake Insurrection. Fake Foreign Policy.  Fake Approval Ratings.  Fake Actually Executing The Office of the President.  Fake Horror Over Closing Travel From Select Countries.  Fake Warnings To Putin.  Fake!    

I'd go through the list of "Real" things but it's too horrifying.  Kids!  Cover your eyes!  What a Mess!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Irv said:

Everything is fake about Demented Biden.  Fake Cognition.  Fake Television Stage.  Fake Voting Rights Scam.  Fake Border Protection.  Fake Vice President/Border Czar.  Fake Hunter "Art".  Fake Hair Plugs.  Fake Campaign Promises. Fake Shutting Down The Virus.  Fake CDC.  Fake Test Kit Distribution.  Fake Ecomomic Policy.  Fake Supply Chain Response.  Fake Mourning for 13 Dead Marines.  Fake FBI.  Fake Afghanistan Exit Policy.  Fake Dossier.  Fake Insurrection. Fake Foreign Policy.  Fake Approval Ratings.  Fake Actually Executing The Office of the President.  Fake Horror Over Closing Travel From Select Countries.  Fake Warnings To Putin.  Fake!    

I'd go through the list of "Real" things but it's too horrifying.  Kids!  Cover your eyes!  What a Mess!

Real child hair sniffing creepiness.

39 minutes ago, 716er said:

Mind is on politics instead of the 49ers. What a shame. 

An epic meltdown to end his career in Green Bay.

Odd.  

I thought he was discussing science...the politicization of science.  

Thank you again for revealing what it's always been about for the lunatics.  

Mask up bro!

1 year later.....still....

Loser

Screenshot_20210315-170505_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

I prefer athletes, actors, singers, etc... who don't talk politics because when they do their ignorance usually shines through.  It also just alienates your fans a and there were a lot of people that wanted to see Rodgers fail tonight.  They got their wish.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shut up stupid 

Brilliant retort.  Let me try it this way. 

What doe how he performed on his job have to do with his political/scientific views?  

When you have nothing intelligent to say it's best you stay quiet.