Can We See a Pattern Here ? Children of Politicians Did They Learn by Example ?

T master

First brought to our attention was the now POTUS son of his corrupt business dealings from his past & that has all but been swept under the table as to not disgrace a sitting POTUS .

Then i heard of this the other day another prominent politicians son that has a past filled with some very questionable decisions that once again has been pretty much kept out of the public eye as to not totally embarrass his parents the Pelosi's .

Then even though he was a part of these dealings he has never been brought up on any charges as a accomplice to any wrong doings .

It just kind of makes one wonder exactly who taught these kids to go down these paths was it that they sat back & observed their parents maybe or was it truly just one bad decision after another ? 

One would think that they would learn after a while & it amazes me that this type of actually truth isn't in the mainstream media but things such as certain Dossier's with little or no truth are fought over in the public eye for years on end go figure !! 

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/14/report-nancy-pelosis-son-has-suspicious-ties-to-5-companies-that-were-investigated-by-feds/

Power corrupts. Most people in power are corrupt. Then they raise corrupt families.

California is run and has been for generations of 4 wealthy corrupt families. 

ironically most party disciples and particularly democrats just can’t resist the urge to be ruled and controlled by a monarchy. It’s baffling. 

WOW only 1 reply no one is disputing the corruption that has been learned or should i say taught to the children of the 2 most prominent families in politics right now or they are just use to it & know that this has become the norm !

And with that there is no relevant reply's that could constitute their behavior or why they never wind up getting any consequences for their actions or the cover up by the media not bringing it to anyone to see it for what it really is . 

Welcome to modern day parenting can't wait to see the future under this type of parental leadership the future of American politics is in great hands !!

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Irony is dead

The only thing that is dead is moral structure in anything connected to politics in any way from either party ! They each have their agenda's .

The one thing you can depend on is that anyone can be bought .

If you have enough money you can buy your way out of anything or cover it up in this case & if we depend on the media to give a unbiased truthful view on everything & or anything and give us all the news we are just foolish because that doesn't happen & i'm not sure if it ever did . 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

You have enough money you can buy your way out of anything or cover it up in this case & if we depend on the media to give a unbiased truthful view on everything & or anything and give us all the news we are just foolish because that doesn't happen & i'm not sure if it ever did . 

This is how life works. Always has. Always will.

Money talks and BS walks.  Life is not fair.  We used to all understand this.

It may not be nice and it may not be fair, it just is.

The answer is not to complain and try to get Uncle Joe and Bernie Sanders to fix it for you.  It's to leran to do something people want to pay you money to do and work hard to improve your position and make some money of your own.  Its a time tested strategy that wotks.

Of course some people can't do this due to physical or mental handicaps.  And society should help them.  But we're talking about maybe 10% of the people here.

Edited by reddogblitz

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But, @T master You could care less about Trump dealing with Putin. Heck, you probably don't believe any of it, right? So you really have no moral ground to stand on

In the famous short reply of another poster here -- Prove it .

Oh yah that's right they did try for 4 years + millions of tax payer dollars & still came up with nothing but proof of a bought & paid for FAKE dossier paid for by Hillary & now are handing out indictments to those who actually lied about it --- yah now i remember how the hole Russian collusion with Putin thing went .

Oh and what was that about moral ground to stand on ? 

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is how life works. Always has. Always will.

Money talks and BS walks.  Life is not fair.  We used to all understand this.

It may not be nice and it may not be fair, it just is.

The answer is not to complain and try to get Uncle Joe and Bernie Sanders to fix it for you.  It's to leran to do something people want to pay you money to do and work hard to improve your position and make some money of your own.  Its a time tested strategy that wotks.

Of course some people can't do this due to physical or mental handicaps.  And society should help them.  But we're talking about maybe 10% of the people here.

Maybe that is true how it works but that still doesn't make it right & these 2 apparently haven't learned from their mistakes yet they keep on screwing up instead of doing things in a legit manor or just do things as they have seen or been taught to by others in their inner circle and got caught with no consequences .

Neither of these 2 i refered to would come under the mentally or physically handicapped determination (maybe just stupid) but i'm thinking both went to college & know better but chose a different path on their own so should be but won't be held accountable due to their connections .

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shocked - absolutely shocked 

holy crap thats messed up! i cant believe it. why is this being covered up? rawstory.com is well known for their hard hitting journalism. if they say a columnist thinks this may happen! then a guy who lives in another country tweets it. its as good as over for them.

22 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

holy crap thats messed up! i cant believe it. why is this being covered up? rawstory.com is well known for their hard hitting journalism. if they say a columnist thinks this may happen! then a guy who lives in another country tweets it. its as good as over for them.

Throw all their asses in jail !! If they are guilty then throw the dam book at them i don't care who's kid it is wrong is wrong !! 

But your missing the point which is as long as you got money it apparently doesn't matter what you do or who you do it to you can get off scott free and especially if your a rich politician !! 

And that in and of it self should tell us all something about politics in America but we would rather argue amongst our selves & not see the entire picture which is the over all plan ! 

SUCCESS !! 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Throw all their asses in jail !! If they are guilty then throw the dam book at them i don't care who's kid it is wrong is wrong !! 

But your missing the point which is as long as you got money it apparently doesn't matter what you do or who you do it to you can get off scott free and especially if your a rich politician !! 

And that in and of it self should tell us all something about politics in America but we would rather argue amongst our selves & not see the entire picture which is the over all plan ! 

SUCCESS !! 

i agree! just messing with the guy who always trolls every thread into trump..and then claim how OTHERS are obsessed with him.  

on topic, at least there seems a real effort with some or should say, ONE of the blatant corruptions. seems there is a real chance that something gets passed to stop politicians from trading on the stock market!!? obvious sh/÷ like this needs to be hit hard and fast as our country is disintegrating and anger and attention is at all time high yet....judgments have been passed to allow foriegn money in campaigns. simple resignations are the only response to deep rooted criminal activity and people accept it as a win. same way companies get "fined" for breaking the law. no indictments. no names of those responsible. if you look into it the "fine" it is a drop in the bucket from what they profited from doing it. it isnt even clear alot of the time on who or what gets the money from the fine?! any of these peoples families see this so why would they even consider that their are reprocussions? their entire life has shown there are no rules for their families so where would they even learn it?

nepotism, corruption and a different set of laws for the powerful, selling off our future to the highest bidder. it goes on and on. if there is some great reset taking place and we want to (build back better) people need to demand that the way the elites spit in our faces and walk away without reprocussions stops. like you said we are tribal species so getting a unified front seems to never be possible around anything! even when its blatant it boils down to comparing corruption with whatabouts to see who side is the MOST corrupt.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1